It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

Honestly, I would’ve been fine with that. We need more updated raptor mounts. They could’ve also made the Child of Torcali questline a Child of Gonk questline instead. Another dull Direhorn that looks exactly the same as the ones from Pandaria outside of color scheme is bleh.

Spectral Pterrowing is ugly. I’ve seen like two people use it since it was added. Arguably spectral is somewhat unique but its still just a Pterodactyl, which is nothing new or exciting, that’s also why you see so few Horde actually riding it.

Personally, I think Blizzard missed an opportunity for the Alliance rep mounts. Proudmoore Admiralty’s horse could’ve easily been similar to the Collectors Edition mount, minus the lamp type thing. Braided mane, Kul Tiras emblem in the front, you know, make it worthy of being a prized horse from royalty and whatnot. The Order of Embers horse could’ve been been infused with the Drust magic, had some wicker charms dangling from its feet and neck, etc… I don’t really feel bad about the Gryphon’s since 3 of those match our 3 reskinned Pterodactyl’s.

But, back on topic. The issue a lot of Horde has, is that our “unique” reputation mounts have recolors available that Alliance can get. Our questline mounts, whilst being recolors/reskins are usable by the Alliance. Thus, Horde has no unique and exclusive mount like so many of you Alliance people are claiming.

I mean, I’m all for exclusive mounts truly exclusive to one Faction. But it has to go both ways. It feels really bad for Alliance to have access to all of our “unique and exclusive mounts”, thus removing the “unique and exclusive” bit. Yet if we ask for the same treatment, we are a bunch of whiner crybabies. Logic.

1 Like