It's not that the servers are unbalanced

Kromkrush is 48/52, slightly skewed towards horde.

https://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?realm=4699_Kromcrush

The whole argument is trash if you’re going to skew the numbers to support it.

Actual title should be “I play PVP on a balanced server and enjoy it”.

That’s over all population, the problem came when server transfers happened. Look up time frame populations from P2 on or even after the last free transfers. Those numbers are much different.

That hasn’t been updated in many weeks.

here is the real updated regularly data

ironforge.pro/servers?region=us

58/42

Lvl 1 to 60 seen online the Last 30 days:

34% Alliance 66% Horde

wowpopulationclassic

28893 total characters seen online for Kromcrush

Classic WoW Realm Population Report - Data Aggregated Through Community

posted 2019/09/14 at 8:21 AM by [Anshlun]

This data Last updated September 14th

Last updated September 14th

Exactly dude, your info is way out of date

I didn’t use that site because it’s not up to date… Go to wowclassicpopulation not whatever you just linked

Most of these ‘deathballs’ that people speak about are 10-40 people. A single raid of 40 might be able to lock down an entire zone if there’s not another raid challenging them.

Maybe at BRM there’s 2-3 raids, maybe 100 people camping the entrances.

Combat logging sites show us that even the lower populated sites have upward of 3,000 L60s actively raiding every single week. And that’s just the 60s who’s logs are actually being logged. Most pugs don’t get logged.

So when you see a server that’s locked down in all the hot spots, and the other faction seems incredibly out manned, it’s not a population imbalance. The weaker faction is simply not showing up to play pvp.

Change my mind.

1 Like

Same here dude. I rolled Incendius PvP and yeah horde are ganking and wiping alliance but I see alliance doing the same.
Just the other day I felt bad for horde going to DM because alliance dominated that area for hours with death squads at atleast 3 or 4 choke points.

Got to love people wanting fair wpvp. Point is to outnumber or out flank them so its not fair. Wait for bgs but then you will get the people who dont raid whine about its not fair to compete against raid gear. That is why tbc had the crap ressilence system. Whiny non raiders thinking pvp should be seperate from raiding.

Bro these “alliance” posting on here whining are disowned and I believe is a bad misrepresentation of the majority. I think those whining here are less than 1% of the alliance population, I would even guess less than .5%.

1 Like

Not true, another victim lie… plaguelands is full of 3-5 man Alliance death squads, so are FP’s

Thats what i see. Horde holds brm so alliance go to burning step or kargath. So many times i fight through kargath ganking to find all the horde camping brm.

Yea epl would be a pain to lvl in. I go thorium mining and i have enough fights to mine a node. If u had to actually finish a quest it be alot of pvp.

Did you fall off the zep?
Its kind of funny when that happens

Ok… I’m pretty sure a 3-5 man group would be easier to wipe out than a 10-40 man raid?

If 3-5 players are locking down an entire zone, than your server has a serious problem. Lol

1 Like

Ah yes well …is it really ? The balance numbers cannot really be verified.

It’s not that servers are unbalanced, it’s just that one side has three times the number of players.

Eh it depends on the server.
On a lot of them you are probably right, on a few outlaying servers
it is actually that badly imbalanced.

On HS i started off as alliance, and Org was not a cornucopia of bodies sitting in safety, it really was a small amount of people, looked nothing like a casual stroll through IF or SW.
So i wound up re-rolling a horde, the pop was unbalanced enough that there were not enough horde to fight with, and high levels would go nuking low levels, even if you were 1 v 1 with them, just for a body to kill.
60/40 would have been at least workable but i think we had like an 80/20 ratio.

But again, that is 1 specific server, not every server.