It's not that the servers are unbalanced

The most amazing thing is these mass-exoduses of players fleeing the “unbalanced” servers don’t realize that they are only make the problems worse for those that choose to stay; pushing their problems onto them.

In reality, the ship-jumpers don’t want a “balanced” server, they want a server that is just as lopsidedly unbalanced, only in THEIR favor so they can do the same things to the other faction that were done to them that forced them to leave in the first place.

/rant

1 Like

Heartseeker which is a parody of what horde are on all the other pvp servers basically.

10/10 Will read again.

I mean, being 60/40 on a not to populated server isn’t that bad. Imagine 80/20 on a mega server. Those alliance are getting deleted.

right.

again:

‘‘the value of an argument does not stand on it’s own, it depend on the avatar of the one who post it!’’

1 Like

indeed. how would I know what onyxia is if I don’t have a lvl 60 classic toon?

my experiment have an almost 100% correlation rate… splendid!

This is EXACTLY why people do WPvP to get responses like this!

Shows that WPvP is healthy

1 Like

4 Guilds have quit that I knew

My friends list is 1/2 what it was and what is left log in for raids almost exclusively

And all but 2 Real Life friends have quit this server.

It’s not healthy. I played on PvP servers for 11 years. Nothing about this server is healthy for Alliance other than pure hate for the Horde.

We have a special one here fella’s

So you expect us to believe that 4 entire guilds got together and all decided to quit together… ummm yea…

1/2 your friends don’t log on… ummm yea…

WoW hasn’t had WPvP servers in 15 years so you never played on a real pvp server.

Do you tell the truth about anything?,… the alliance are wtf rofl stomping on this server.

1 Like

Do you hate them enough to kill the 10 in IF? I mean that seems doable right?

Sadly you are correct undead sir.

1 Like

LMAO,… This was a majestic statement

Fairbanks: 33.2% A against 66.8% H based on 6,265 players
Kromcrush: 41.9% A against 58.1% H based on 4,598 players

That means you have nearly as many Alliance on your server as there are on mine, with far less of a ratio swing, with a far smaller overall population. I on the other hand have to deal with 2:1 ratios.

Your experience is irrelevant to the problems posted by others on servers like Fairbanks.

1 Like

I’ll accept that rebuttal, but answer me this…

Why is it that there are only 30ish people & their alts complaining on the forms ? and not thousands upon thousands ?

And why aren’t the Alliance dominated servers have horde players in droves on the forums complaining ?

Something just isn’t adding up…

Because no matter what era of WoW we’re talking about, unless the game is literally unplayable, as in the servers are down, no matter what the issue is, folks typically don’t show up on the forums. Also the “alts” thing is all on you. I post on two characters on these boards, and that’s only because I needed something to post on prior to Classic release.

My “alt” is Plaguelust, and I haven’t used her in a long while.

Same as above. Forums are a microcosm, and Ally dominated PvP servers are significantly rarer, and more importantly, didn’t exist on release.

(BTW your enjoyable to converse with, rare on these forums)

I agree with this to an extent,…
I would think the sheer size of the customer base, & the “massive” unbalance people speak of exists more than 30ish people w/alts would be up in arms…

Not that i’m completely disagreeing with you,… some servers need to be addressed. (yours may be one of those) but I don’t believe its as bad as the 30man alt team are making it out to be.

<3

Eh this isn’t my first rodeo on the forums by a long shot. For all the heated controversies and discussions on these boards over the last decade and a half, a tiny tiny tiny fraction bother to read them, let alone post on them.

The issue is mostly that this problem has been a growing problem for the last several weeks, and responses to them have been largely the same:

“PvP happened”
“git gud”
“Reroll”

A lot of folks will just make their single post/point, then move on, especially if the other side of the discussion is just a bunch of one-liner responses of the above. I can post a lot because I have an office job with lots of downtime between client calls and yelling at the government, so I have the freedom to banter this stuff while doing other things.

Plus it is kinda fun most days.

Perfect example I can give from last night’s attempts to get into Molten Core mostly unscathed. I had fun with this for the first time mostly because the Horde got sloppy and let me through.

I logged in 45min+ ahead of the raid time, landed in TP, got ganked the moment I landed, but they were some pretty terrible Warriors and Rogues, and I’m in 100% Feral Tank gear, so I actually made it decently far before finally dying. I go to rez, but now some Mages have shown up so I have to wait a bit, see if they get bored or distracted, that way I can rez far enough away to not get Fireblasted immediately and get to Cat-Prowl outside of AoE range as well. ~5 min and they rush down some poor Paladin and I pop up and Prowl. I managed to Prowl from the middle of Searing Gorge all the way to the MC entrance, where I died a 2nd time. It took about 15+ minutes of waiting out Flares and Magma Totems and hoping the Hunter/Shaman got ADD and forgot to place one down immediately, but I got down there, able to zone in after a res the moment I got raid invite.

Raid invite comes, I res, pop in, go get a drink. I went in solo because I’m still on a 60% mount, so I get picked off a bit easier when we ride in. My guild is formed up, but already dying in Morgan’s Vigil. Then about a dozen get killed midway to BRM. Then they all die. 25 minutes later we’re still sorta waiting, but we have enough inside to start trash.

And last night was quicker than usual, and we usually roll in with a second raid of Alliance.

The place is just plain off limits if you don’t bring a raid and its at any sort of semi-peak hour. I can go grind Silithus in relative peace, sorta, most days, but not much to do out there really.

1 Like
  1. IRL friends weren’t 60 when P2 came out.
  2. Yes, those guild died. They were newer raiding guilds, still trying to gear up people. The corpse running 45 min to an instance or raid killed them after 2 to 3 weeks. Are they more casual “weaker” yes but it did happen.
  3. I played in classic and skipped a few of the bad expansions. I have played wPvP before arenas and BGs.
  4. Yes I tell the truth, and the Alliance that are here learn to fight 2v1 or 5v2 a lot. The only ones left have to be above avg. skill.

I’m glad to know it’s been Effective.

Just so you know, our non-60s can’t do anything either because your deathballs that roam all high level contested zones.

In fact, those deathballs are the reason I change character back to my Rogue here and camp you in your harbor.

So next time you’re looking around wondering why everyone’s quitting, just remember, it’s really actually your fault.

I never attacked a horde unless they attacked me until P2 came out. I was level 50… it took 6 days to hit lvl 51.

I had taken time off work to play even, It was completely unplayable.

Now I’m 60 and I will return the favor that was given to me. Ratios are off so if more horde quit the better the ratios will be. PvP problems mean PvP solutions right?

Edit: I leveled by death running to an instance and then running it over and over until my gear went red. Tell your lower levels to get smart or quit