It's not about LFR, it's about following though with what you started

There’s probably thousands of people fretting that they won’t be able to get into a group. Surely, SURELY they can figure out a way to get in touch with each other and schedule something at a reasonable time.

1 Like

it could change if people actually had convincing arguments for this but they dont. crying and threats isnt going to persuade others

Says who? You? Who are you?

Who is making threats? That’s ridiculous. Do you mean saying they will unsub? That’s pretty standard when the game goes in a direction that a player isn’t happy with.

As for crying, the blond hair, blue eyed Alliance elves say otherwise.

2 Likes

says blizzard, you know, the people that make the game and make decisions for the game?

that’s who.

When did they say they weren’t changing anything because we didn’t give them any good arguments?

Btw, we couldn’t make those arguments before a few days ago because up until then the quest text said “any difficulty” and it still does.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/906234294333218826/1002330840019255306/BEEB38E5-0DCC-45DF-8D4F-5A036B30894A.png

6 Likes

They said that by not changing anything despite “Arguing”, the crying, and threatening spam that’s happened over it the past few days.

Are you keeping up?

2 Likes

right, so you still dont understand whaat subject to change means and how content is developed. if you don’t understand that still, there’s nothing more we can discuss here.

dont be surprised when it stays out of lfr come tuesday, is all ill say. :man_shrugging:

This is what I’m talking about. When it comes to the text of the achievement, you people scream “subject to change!” but when it comes to us asking Blizzard to go by that text it’s “no change!”

This just proves you’re just here to be contrary and upset people.

1 Like

Utter nonsense! Bliz fixe this!

I’ve never seen such spam threads of entitlement over a stupid mount.

Do normal
Git Gud

2 Likes

Every person who makes a normal raid and sticks with it will eventually be carried to Denathrius, Sylvanas or Jailer. The group may fall apart but relist and you’ll get new pugs and some of them will be geared and experienced players who will carry you.

World bosses are more challenging and drop heroic loot.

I joined SL in 9.2.5 and I think it has been great. Excited for S4 and DF.

Can we get the dance studio first?

NOooo they are both vastly numerous AND have nothing in common with each other.

On further reflection, the way they have all the raid rewards set up for this season is BS and purely for the sake of adding playtime. Based on how they have things worded in the Season 4 article, they have everything broken out into specific difficulties.

For example, if you’re a Mythic raider and want to get all the rewards, it looks like you won’t be able to do so by just doing Mythic. You’ll need to do all of the raids on Normal to get the slimecat and then do all the raids AGAIN on heroic if you want to get the title. Which is bonkers. If someone is raiding at Mythic difficulty, why shouldn’t they be able to just get everything by doing Mythic? It’s the hardest difficulty! Instead, they just get TELEPORTS. You know, something that should be a quality of life feature that all raids have in general vs. being positioned as a “reward” for a specific difficulty.

Like, this is not even close to being okay. Blizzard needs to STOP doing things for the sake of extending playtime and actually create things that 1) give players freedom of choice on how they want to participate and 2) make things actually fun.

3 Likes

This is their motivation to make more cash!

4 Likes

I don’t know why you’re so keen on defending bad faith decisions.

3 Likes

Imagine a person who can’t process something they love being wrong. That’s the recipe. Like a wife getting beat, but she really still loves her husband. They literally can’t see, and they won’t even if it’s right in front of their face, because non-perfect Blizzard isn’t good enough for them, they must be holy in their minds to cope.

1 Like

Dear OP,
A friend reminded me that Blizzard does not consider LFR as a difficulty, only normal, heroic, mythic are.

With that said, Blizzard needs people to be logging in for the entirety of the season, not just the first 3 weeks, so by keeping it out of LFR, this goal can be achieved. On top of that, they put a lot of resources into developing a new trade chat specifically for selling boosts. They need those token sales!

2 Likes

Ok, little man, point me to where Blizz said “subject to change” about these particular achievements. If you can’t that means that their being subject to change is an assumption on your part based on…, what, butt gas? :person_shrugging: At least our assumption that the mount would be available in LFR is based on the achievements literally saying, still saying even now, that it would be available in “any difficulty”.

5 Likes

Hey now, leave me out of this. I think it should be in LFR too, just like the achievements say.

2 Likes