It's not about LFR, it's about following though with what you started

I don’t think they will until Microsoft comes in. So, maybe halfway into DF changes will be made that probably won’t be made public.

1 Like

You’re missing the point. You said:

Then Mutual said:

This achievement doesn’t just say “any difficulty” on the PTR, it says it now. They left it the way it was for 3 months.

This is why people were planning, because the achievement went from the PTR to live without changing.

Like he said:

12 Likes

I didn’t need a streamer to tell me that I was already on board with that argument

By their logic, that means don’t pre-order expansions anymore because Blizz could just change their minds last minute. Which is actually a good idea, don’t pre-order expansions and ensure Blizz does what they say they are going to do, rather than give them money for something that is subject to change.

2 Likes

Considering their message is that “No one should have prepurchased this, and no one should ever prepurchase again,” I don’t understand why they think this argument is a benefit to blizzard.

3 Likes

yes, you should expect things that are subject to change to… change. if you didnt, that’s on you.

no im not, im saying your point is irrelevant.

it doesnt matter what it says now, it matters what it says next week, because, as I’ve told you 3 times now, the achievement can’t be gotten right now anyway.

1 Like

Yeah they’re shilling so hard they’re not even trying to understand what we were saying.

5 Likes

i can see why Blizzard has stood their ground on this lol

What are you talking about, the community has been crystal clear about 12th hour changes on ptr. Just because it’s on the user agreement doesn’t mean it’s ethical.

4 Likes

Yes, you thinking you got a one up on me is the exact reason Blizzard isn’t making this LFR.

Wait a sec… aren’t you the one that said:

So ARE they sticking to their guns? :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly. Especially if someone is a casual - but not exclusively so, no one should every prepurchase again, and they shouldn’t have done it this time either.

I’m still not understanding why you, why anyone would think that working hard to undo all the money they have sunk into marketing these is doing Blizzard a favor.

1 Like

I do not get the outrage from all you people.

Fated Raids have not gone live yet. There is no bait and switch.

I could see an uproar if they did not announce LFR counted for the achievement after they went live. That would be a bait and switch. That would be players working for a goal, and being lied to.

But no one has been able to do a Fated Raid in Live yet. No one has been able to start progressing on the achievement yet.

If people want to over react and go crazy about nothing… I guess it makes for funny stuff to read.

1 Like

JHC

Go to your achievement page.
Go to Dungeons and Raids tab.
Go to the Shadowland’s raiding section.
Find “Fate of Nathria”

Read what is says then say there was no bait and switch. I’ll wait.

3 Likes

The achievement is there… but the ability to even start it or progress it has not made it to live, yet.

So no one lost any progress. No one lost anything.

What does this have to do with this:

The achievement went from the PTR to live.

So tell me again, how is that not bait and switch?

2 Likes

If anyone remembers, a similar issue occurred with a flying mount in Legion. After advertising the Raven mount as available upon purchase of deluxe version, they made it useless as they removed flying in the zones. Then, they brought it back with “pathfinder”.

Did they ever actually announce slime cat from LFR, or did we just assume it would after reading a datamined achievement from the explicitly subject to change PTR?

Because that achievement was for unreleased content that was not even ready, and subject to change.

If the actual achievement prerequisites and requirements were changed after they went live, it would be a bait and switch.

It has not even gone live yet.

It is funny that people are pretending an achievement placed weeks ahead of time for incomplete content that is subject to change… is somehow concrete.

So what is the magic finish line since it’s not when it goes live? I’m curious.

2 Likes