It's not about LFR, it's about following though with what you started

This is a bit of an exaggeration. There’s probably 100 mounts available in shadowlands in the outdoor world alone and there’s the meta achievement Back from Beyond that awards a title and a mount. Probably 100 hours of casual content there.

1 Like

He’s not talking about in the entire game, he’s talking about participating in season 4. All the rewards are for organized raids.

1 Like

Besides the fated world bosses. Also I would consider low M+ to be pretty casual content. People will be able to run the 6 ‘new’ dungeons that weren’t available in Shadowlands.

Didn’t we get to vote for the mount if I’m not mistaken?

Everyone choose the tree for some reason

So you honestly deserve it. Raiders like me aren’t worried one bit

I forgot about them. I look forward to still not getting loot from them in season 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you know what Pepper voted for?

Is that why Mythic+ got a new season mount and upgraded gear?

I meant to say content but I don’t think casuals would be doing mythic+ anyways because then they wouldn’t be casuals. I guess that depends on how you define casual in WoW.

How about PvP?

• With the new season, you’ll see increased item levels for rewards and new seasonal rewards. The new seasonal rewards for PvP include a new Arena title: “Eternal Gladiator”, a new weapon illusion: Eternal Flux, new coloration of the Gladiator Soul Eater mount, and new Vicious mounts–Alliance and Horde themed Warstalker.

Also:

So recyling raids is “new content” but recycling M+ dungeons is not?

Is a gladiator a casual?

Depends how you define casual. Probably not nearly as casual as people who do M+ and raid Normal.

Let’s say it did say “any difficulty” and then they changed it.

You all preordered. Tons of you bought a 6 month sub. Even after BFA and SL, they got your money. They don’t have to do jack.

I know. I said in this thread, or another, they’re all running together now, that for the first time I regret doing that.

So you think people only pre-ordered Dragonflight because of the slime cat mount from season 4?

I find that unlikely.

(Note that I haven’t pre-ordered at all, pre-ordering is silly.)

No, my point is people keep expecting Blizz to change or behave in a manner that they don’t object to then act surprised when Blizz doesn’t. Perceptibly. Whether it’s true or not

So you think they deliberately mis-wrote the achievement because… why?

They obviously just copy/pasted text from the earlier achievements when creating it. There are 3 “clear the raid” type achieves every tier so it was just reuse.

I’m really wondering why anyone thinks Normal would somehow intentionally end up without a unique reward in S4 structed like this:
Mythic: Teleports
Heroic: Title
Normal: ???
LFR: Mount

How would that have made sense?

Actually, the precedent is that Blizzard does not consider LFR to be raiding. … well that would be my take on it. I’m not saying it isn’t. it is a perfectly good option for those not up for Normal etc. It is kind of a slap in the face for folks who depend on LFR

I haven’t the foggiest. Tbh I didn’t know about the cat till today. I’ve seen the screen shots both before and after. I don’t know why most things around this game happen anymore. My 2 cents is it’s a dead time in the game and wouldn’t hurt anything or anyone if it came from lfr like the gloomhounds.

1 Like

I fully expect them to make it obtainable in LFR.

I think somebody goofed on the achievement text.

I think all this “blizzard hates casual players because they goofed on the text of an achievement and we didn’t get the mount that LOST THE POLL last year” talk is ridiculous.

1 Like

Thirty bosses, friendship runs, end of expansion with the next due out in 4 months? Goes to show how out of touch blizzard really is.

2 Likes