It's my weapon and i need it now!

Call JG-Proudmourne™ 877-BLACKSMITHING-NOW!!!

I have a structured settlement and I need a weapon now!

I have an annuity but I need a weapon now!

She’s helped thousands, she’ll help you too.
Horde or Alliance, she will craft for you!

If you get long term payments but you need a weapon now.
877-BLACKSMITHING-NOW!!!
877-BLACKSMITHING-NOW!!!
877-BLACKSMITHING-NOW!!!
Call now! (I have engineering too)

1 Like

It’s Chewsday innit! Don’t forget to rub your Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapon for good luck in your vault! May the tier pieces rain upon you like… err… rain.

Hello ladies. Look at your man. Now back to me. Now back at your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using that basic b*** weapon and switched to a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapon, he could DPS like me.

Look down. Back up. Where are you? You’re on a boat with the woman your man could DPS like. What’s in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It’s an oyster with two work orders for that thing you want. Look again. The tickets are now completed.

Anything is possible when your man has a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapon, and not that garbage. I’m on a horse.

Attention: If you or a loved one was diagnosed with mesodpslowma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Call today to see if you qualify for a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapon.

PSA to Proud™ owners of Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapons: DO NOT listen to its whispers. It lies to you. I was young in college and really wanted to fit in! The videos don’t exist, and even if they did, they’d all have been deleted by now, so don’t go looking online for them!

Everyone makes mistakes!

IF you’re cold, they’re cold! Bring your Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon inside!

Highkey im finna simp for that Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing drip like a snack that lives rent free while still feeling boujee af no cap. Big yikes if you disagree frfr. Secure the bag for the rizzler. Bet.

“I can take 5 guys at once!” - Average owner of a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapon.

“My guild kicked me out for low DPS. Now my wife and her boyfriends are laughing at me from the bedroom.”
-Average non-owner of a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon.

Oh I wish I were a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon.
That is what I truly want to be.
Cause if I were a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon.
Everyone would be in love with me!

" ♫ ♫ ♫ All I want for xmas is a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon! ♫ ♫ ♫ "
-Mariah Carey, probably

“Proudmourne blacksmithing weapons are the shizzle, for rizzle my nizzle.”
-Snoop Dogg, probably.

“Hunumunu munuh mm Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapons himufum numuma SHARON!!!”
-Ozzy Osbourne, probably.

My Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapon brings all the boys to the yard, and they’re like it’s better than yours. Damn right, it’s better than yours. I can teach you, but I have to charge.

NEW DEAL TODAY ONLY!!!

Order one Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon for the price of 2 and get your SECOND WEAPON FREE!!!

While supplies last!!!*

*Your supplies. You supply the supplies.

♫ ♫ ♫ Deck the halls with Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing Weapons, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! ♫ ♫ ♫
Merry Xmas to those of you who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays to EVERYONE!!!

From the moment I understood the weakness of my weapon, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapons.
Your kind cling to your weapon as though it will not rust and fail you. One day the crude iron you call the axe will wither, and you will beg my weapon to save you. But I am already saved, for the Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon is immortal… Even in death I serve the Work Orders.

“We’ve had one Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon, yes, but what about second Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapons? What about elevensies?” - Pippin, probably.

There are sexy single Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapons near you! Click here to start chatting with them now!

OMG why didn’t Aduin just stab The Jailer with a Proudmourne™ Blacksmithing weapon? Is he stupid?