It's funny how people let this token thing Fly lol

Anon with another p2w thread

:laughing:

Well I never miss a chance to quote myself :smiley:

1 Like

Anon = Ralph?

1 Like

And without tokens, it would be just “enter your credit card numbers” and we will invite you into the next carry raid. It’s not like there aren’t already dozens of sites you can find on google doing just that.

1 Like

The same streamers who fostered and fed off of the toxic portion of players that they are now preaching against (facepalm)

The gear is bough in game with game gold and is provided by players clearing the game’s content for you, with you. To me that is very different from buying gear directly from the cash shop. The lemmings need to stop parroting those poor “content creator” sob story.

Why do you need to kill her on Mythic, anyway? Kill her on Normal or Heroic. You’ve finished the content either way.

Are people woefully obtuse are all the commenters token buyers? People are still using third party sites, it didn’t stop, it didn’t diminish, its worse.

Tokens made it worse, people are still trading gold for money. Blizzard just doesn’t enforce anything.

Its like saying hey "crime is super high in this area, we should limit the flow of guns.

Buh buh people are just going to stab eachother instead."