It's Freedom Month for July

Can’t hear all the negativity over the sound of freedom

:us::eagle:

Cacawwwww!

2 Likes

They sell liquor at your Walmart?

I’ll be working too but it’ll be a slow night, so I’ll just be collecting holiday pay with practically no effort.

This is the United States region forums (it even reads us.forums.blizzard in the URL) for an American-based company, so the vast majority of players here are easily assumed as Americans.

2 Likes

Yeah I hear it’s pretty bad up there, my condolensces

It’s headed that same direction down here too. Down here in USA unless you bought a house pre-2020 it’s basically gg for the foreseeable future :chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

Independence Day, heathen.

Depends on what you are choosing. If you are deciding between climbing Everest and free diving down 300 feet then yes, it would be dangerous. However if you are choosing between tea at 4 PM and tea at 4:30 the danger would not be as great.

Yeah, I’m on ambulance the night of the 4th.

I’m thrilled.

4 Likes

Word on the street is the average American is too broke/tapped out to have expendable income for fireworks :laughing:

I suppose it makes sense, because in previous years the nearby neighborhood around me would have random fireworks going off a few days leading up to the 4th… and even a day or two after

This year it’s eerily quiet around here, not even the high school kids fooling around with fireworks in the nearby parking lot…

Sounds like you just need to get an above minimum wage job.

1 Like

wish i had pto. we dont get pto at walgreens.

2 Likes

Lotta calls about people using illegal fireworks under the influence I imagine

2 Likes

You happy lil Canadians are welcome to join us down here in Aus. Good weather, good cost of living, 38 hour work week. Just don’t touch the local wildlife and you will be fine.

That’s not actually how freedom works. There are guard rails known as laws, it’s not just freedom chaos.

2 Likes

the purge, that’s the name. Thx xD

1 Like
2 Likes

If I’m robbin a dude and he calls me a ruffian bro im just walkin back out the door

1 Like

The idea of Walmart NOT selling alcohol is crazy where I’m at lol

Ehh see, money is definitely tighter than it was, prices are higher and such that’s true.
And I see the plethora of articles/videos of people saying they can barely make rent.

Those same people with the newest phones/consoles, buying their overpriced ‘coffee’ everyday, constantly buying useless items off Amazon,etc.
The irony is kinda funny lol

1 Like

I see this and think Dr. Zoidberg in Futurama on Freedom Day eating the flag and running around singing "freedom,freedom,oy,oy,oy’

1 Like

Most of these folks that set off fireworks not just for July 4th but all week could careless about Veterans with PTSD or pets…I know all too well…where I live its that way…and I am Veteran with the PTSD…why I said earlier in this thread I need a bottle of Jack for this week.

2 Likes