It's all the same thing

if youre winning a bg or losing a bg…youre still sitting in a chair pressing 1,2,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4!,1,2… i mean i guess ive played a lot of random bgs but why do we all care so much about winning when we are really here to play? just have fun ffs

3 Likes

the point is to see who can win.

1 Like

The point is to take your stuff then kill your guy.

but the “greater” point is to have fun

1 Like

this isn’t an ice cream social

1 Like

this is the REAL DEAL!

you wont be saying that in vanilla, where battlegrounds are the true test of strength !

It can be just as tasty though. Provemewrong.jpg.

3 Likes

I might bring an ice cream along with me, but I’m def not social.

Edit: Blarg @ Jarawana’s hair band vid!

2 Likes

DISLIKE asfafefwe fw ten characters or more

It can still be fun, esp if it’s a tight game. It’s just not much fun when you’re grouped with people who don’t want to play the game.

I’m far from being “pro,” but I come prepared and play hard. If you come unprepared, have no idea what to do (and won’t listen when someone explains it), or just don’t care to try, why bother queuing up in the first place?

2 Likes

A guy named Selfhate telling everyone to have fun, win or lose, FFS!

4 Likes

In Metal Gear Solid V you can set the “mission helicopter landing” music to some fun 80’s tunes. I picked this. So epic starting and ending a mission with that, especially when you’re being chased to the extraction site.

1 Like

Also, how DARE you condense my enormous skill into a sequence of key strokes? When I riddled your body full of holes, stood over your corpse with a smoking barrel and looted that 44 copper you had, I REALLY DID THAT.

1 Like

It’s not the same thing when I defile a corpse vs someone defiling mine.

That’s a big part of why I like rogue so much. It’s easy enough to still have fun even when my team’s being obliterated.

For most classes though, getting blown out is no fun at all. Not all losses are miserable, but blowouts usually are.

I have fun when I lose 1400-1500. I don’t have fun when I lose 400-1500.

3 Likes

Is that your dps rotation?

3 Likes

rotation? this is pvp. and back to the point…why cant we have fun at a loss? ive lost cards to my grandma many time and never once did i throw the table over and start choking her to death telling her that she cheated.