It's 2023, we still do not have any WOW cinematic showcasing Gnomes or Goblins

I want a goblin passive that cause them to blow up and knock people back 5 yards when the goblin dies

2 Likes

Who hurt you?

The first line completely discredits any valid point you may have made.

No thanks to all of the things you said, and may have say just in case.

You dont know how true this is. If you check the Legion Cinematic there is suppose to be a gnome flying the flying machine you see in it. He is still there but they never pan in to see him.

You have my axe.

I was thinking this recently too. I wanna see a gnome in one of the realistic teaser cinematics.

my point stands, we need a cinematic which plays before any new expansion starts and viewable from the cinematic button in the wow menu that prominently features goblins and gnomes.

Opened the thread with no context other than the thread name, reading “Villa”, “Burade”, “LEON” …“darkfallen”?

At first I thought the OP was having a stroke when they were writing that, then saw “warthin” at the end and this degeneracy suddenly made sense.

This is the reason why there are no gnomes or goblins in the cinematics. You don’t deserve that.

1 Like

Thereʻs a gnome in this one wow related thingy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMl9VEhOtgg

While they haven’t exactly shown Goblins nor Gnomes in any cinematics, they have shown Horde zeppelins and the Alliance airship in cinematics (Cataclysm & Legion respectively), which are mostly built and piloted by us.

I played a Troll and I remember in the TBC trailer, the Troll riding a raptor got like 0.5 seconds of screen time, lol. I still got excited because of the representation.

@ 1:51, that’s all the Troll we’ve had in any cinematics for years, until BfA with ‘Zappy Boi’.

Man, it’s crazy to see how much better these have gotten.

Illidan straight up looks terrible in this cinematic now, didn’t age too well lol. They look too ‘smooth’.

1 Like

I did not like Zappy Boy. I felt the same about that millisecond troll appearance back in the day.

When it’s 2004, you expect your troll to be a voodoo hexin, shadow wieldin, dagger thrower.
When it’s 2018 you get Zappy Boy… smh fam.

2 Likes

Battle for Broken Shore - Ending (Extended Cut Cinematic) - YouTube

Those aren’t new expansion cinematics, just an in-game cut scenes that use in-game assets.

BFA had gnome leader in it
Gnomes are in every cinematic. They are just hiding very well or the camera man

Also like vulpera are the new gnome, no one actually likes playing gnomes unless they really disrespect themselves.

Hi ty for the feedback.

First of all, after reviewing, you are right leon is silly, so I changed it into Lgin in the OP.

Secondly, Darkfallen is the official name for undead elves in WoW. And you can play as Darkfallen in wow if you either be a DK, or choose the undead skin for belf/velf/nelf with the red eyes.

heh i really thought i was the only one.

I don’t understand. Can you explain?

Babe, Hordes tolerate Belf, at best.

They’re there. They’re just below frame.

1 Like

Goblins are only superior aerodynamically. They fly farther when you punt them.

2 Likes