It's 2023, we still do not have any WOW cinematic showcasing Gnomes or Goblins

So it means nothing.
You’re making up words and making up that ppl care if gnomes are in more than the cata cinematic and the DF cinematic.
So this is an attention post.

Lol I really thought that is a German stereotype lol.

1 Like

More Goblins and Gnomes please! Would love to see how terrifying a Mechagnome would look as well.

When they inevitably rip off Endgames portal scene by the end of this 3 part story I bet they’ll have a gnome and goblin show up.

No height jokes in a gnome cinematic thread? That’s a tall order.

Theres also draenei in the BFA trailer

TY, I’ve updated the list in the OP. TYSM

all words are made up

sorry your not high enough to be seen by the camera.

Having a hard time finding it but pretty sure the Gnome King was in a legion cinematic blowing things up in his Ironman suite.

I thought the BFA cinematics featured Mekkatorque pretty heavily up until he was injured.

there’s no mekkatorque in any of wow cinematic ever.

Don’t worry i am sure blizzard will shortly do it the selection is very small :wink:.

1 Like

Babe, those aren’t wow cinematics. Those are in-game cut-scenes.

GAMING

(in a video game) a scene shown to the player when they reach a particular point in the game, such as at the end of a level or when the player’s character dies; a [cutscene]

1 Like

yes and that cutscene you get in game when you have reached to a point.

Is also a cinematic.

the visual qualities or [aesthetics] of a film or video.

They’re different in your brain, but nowhere else.

no it’s not, the quality is just literally in game assets, not fully rendered 3d like the reckoning. Those are wow cinematics.

I love the chaotic energy of goblins. They’d blow their own friends up just for a quick laugh.

Yes it is, now quality is factor, bring out the goal post stretcher. If low quality were a disqualifying factor, then this is not a cinematic: