It's 2023, we still do not have any WOW cinematic showcasing Gnomes or Goblins

There’s gnomes and goblins in the cata classic cinematic, and a gnome on a dragon in the DF cinematic. Please calm down.

that isn’t a cinematic, that’s just a montage using up scaled in game assets

that’s a freaking wildhammer, not a gnome.

I wanted a Gnome and Goblin expac where we rebuild Azeroth and get the Tinker class. Maybe after the Last Titan.

Pokes Blizz

Also wtf is warthin. It’s TWW, an acronym like the rest of your list of xpacs. That’s two strikes. I’m starting to think you’re not a Warcraft fan and are paying a sub to troll the community as a personality trait.

It’s a gnome. Thread’s over.

pls calm down. yikes

I think you are just trolling and don’t actually play wow if you don’t know what wow cinematics are and cant tell the difference between a dwarf and a gnome.

yikes.

Good idea to edit that. People almost got a glimpse of your emotional diarrhea

that’s a low bar honestly.

yikes. warthin, lol.

don’t tell me what to do lol. Ill stick to warthin and you can stick at I don’t know. idc.

Reminds me of Werthers. Which we all will be buying for our grandkids by the time they do anything that focuses on Goblins and Gnomes.

I think that’s only applicable to german grandparents

I did not have German grandparents, lol.

But what tf is warthin calm down and answer. Nobody’s hurting you

dude we are talking about gnomes and goblins in the cinematic, pls go somewhere else if you don’t like warthin

this thread is about gnomes and goblin representation, not about you not liking warthin.

I’ve asked 3 times what is it. /popcorn

this is a thread about gnomes and goblin inclusion in the cinematic my guy, go eat your popcorn somewhere else.

1 Like

Name of a Warthion x Anduin ship. And that is how I will read it whenever I see it.

Yup. that’s too. Ill be on that ship too, Im also on the ship about wanting gnomes and goblins in wow cinematics.

Good. Both Gnomes and Goblins are gross.

1 Like