It's 2020 and Ogres still aren't in the horde

An OG horde race and though there have been sects that have certainly not been peaceful…ogres deserve to be in the horde.

9 Likes

There’s a Megathread for playable Ogres. Please support!

5 Likes

sweet! didn’t realize it!

2 Likes

After all this time, you would think everyone would be ogre it already :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have always thought this. Imagine all the female ogres running around Orgrimmar.

They almost did it in Cataclysm, but goblins were chosen instead.

I think Blizz just hasn’t found an opportune time to do it. Because it’s an enormous task building their models to a playable state and other things tend to always take priority. Ogres are like onions, too many layers! One of these days it may happen.

1 Like

I’d say that ideally they deserve to become a playable race but then I remember the kind of reception that Kul Tirans and Pandas got and it makes me recall that not only does a certain portion of the playerbase dislike a fat character option, they don’t like seeing other people play one either. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The difference here at least is Ogres are suppose to be big and fat. Rewriting part of the human race into being half giants when they have been featured in Warcraft since at least WC2.

Panda’s sadly got the bad rap of being a Kung-Fu panda rip-off.

2 Likes

i’d roll a two-headed ogre mage.

when? alliance could have em too stop being selfish :wink:

*the racial would be about being able to wear two helmets ofc

True, and I don’t get why. I loved the first two kung-fu panda movies because they were really light-hearted and funny. I guess some macho people just don’t like happy, fluffy things.

They teased us with two-headed ogres so long ago too :frowning:

I want of all things a two-headed orge warlock!

(Posted in wrong thread and apparently cannot post the same thing again even after modifying the older post)

1 Like

Sap only slows them down rather than fully stunning them!

1 Like

You get them next expansion. They will be built off the Kul Tirian skeleton to be more fluid.

Just because Blizz hates you, they’ll end up putting them into the Alliance just to screw everyone over. lol.

They are never going to add them. Please stop spamming this type of post.

I remember players wanting ogres all the way back in BC. I never heard anyone talk about void elves or Kul Tirans or any of the current allied races except maybe Maghar orcs which were in Hellfire Peninsula.

They wouldn’t fit through most doors though.

It’ll never be ogre until it’s ogre, and it won’t be ogre until we can rollgre some ogres.

1 Like

Ogres should be able to fit where Taurens are able to fit.

1 Like