Items not showing up as transmogs

So for a while now some items just dont show up even when i have them in my bag.

Iv been running mythic Tomb if sargeras and some of the gear get put as transmog while others dont
Example: Fanged slayer helm and titanic onslaught pauldrons.

There is a few more but, i wont make a big list
And no i do not have any addon on, i have 0 addon

2 Likes

This is better in the bug report with more details what item etc.

Both of those items you listed are class-specific. Currently, they MUST be looted on their relevant class in order to be added to the appearance library.

So did a Rogue loot the Fanged Slayer’s Helm AND did a Warrior loot the Titanic Onslaught Pauldrons?

Any items that are not class-specific can be looted and learned by any class.

Blizzard has made mention of adding the ability for any class to loot and learn an appearance during a later patch in The War Within.

link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/collecting-appearances-in-the-war-within/1915253

This is just wrong, i dont have a rouge. And i haven’t gotten loot from my warrior ment for warriors aka plate and it not showing up as transmog

The best i can give is what expansion these things happened which is BFA and LEGION

at first i thought it was just a me thing but again i have gotten pieces from said sets and i havent been the class yet they show up as transmogs

Im not going to sit here and act like i know everything cause i dont but i did think it was a me thing or class thing till i started getting pieces for set a mog but not all of them.

I normally run 1 warrior and 2 hunters thats my only lvl 70s

1 Like

any old raid is guarenteed to drop loot for all classes only current expansion will drop class specific…

if you have space, put the items in the bank until the changes outlined in the article are implemented.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I’ve been running Tomb of Sargeras on normal to grab transom’s I missed. My Warlock picked up 4 items I need for my Druid, but it did not register as added to my appearances. Yet I did register items for my hunter and demon hunter.

1 Like

glad its not just me having this issue I was talking to a few people in game and they said it was odd. I did what the people that replied said too do aka putting items in the bank idk.
Idk what’s up with this system and why its so random but its good to know that its not just me…now fixing the issue would be nice

people are just misunderstanding the current system.

reading the blue post should help clear it up.

1 Like

Adding Bloodfang boots as an example. Have looted them on a warlock and on a DK and they did not show up as an available transmog. Many other tier sets have worked just fine, but these seem to not show up as available on my rogue after unlocking them.

Same thing. That’s a class-locked tier piece and the developers haven’t implemented the ability for other classes to unlock those transmogs yet.

This is going to be a limitation Classic and Legion tiers until the developers implement what they’re promising some time in TWW.

1 Like