Item Restoration Showing No Characters

When I try to use the Item restoration service to recover some items I mistakenly sold, I was told I have no characters associated with this Battle.net account, and the dropdown menu to the right only gives me an “all WoW accounts” option. However, considering I was playing on my paladin, Ambrosius, barely 10 minutes ago, and considering I have a couple different WoW accounts, all but my main one being inactive, this is simply not true. Our internet has built-in VPN service to help block problematic websites… could that be the issue? I’ve also tried using a regular VPN with no luck as well. Clearing cache/incognito mode yielded no results. I can’t exactly turn the former off but can go somewhere else to do this if need be.

This is the toon the items were sold on, Ambrosius the Paladin

If this is on remix thats a known issue with no fix

This doesn’t seem to have anything to do with Remix. They can’t see any characters at all to even attempt a restore.

Gonna sound silly, but you aren’t on the EU website are you? For unknown reasons Google likes to redirect me to the EU version of Blizzard websites quite often.

Try this link;
https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration/characters

Have you tried logging out of the Support site and back in?

After those possible fixes, yeah, I’d recommend trying somewhere/thing that doesn’t have a VPN. You could try your cellphone using wireless data.

1 Like

They didnt specify but i wanted to cover it just incase…

I just tried and it’s working on my end, maybe just a temporary thing? Is this in game or the web site support page?

Do make sure the link is showing us, not eu, especially if you googled the link.

Not sure why a VPN would affect it, but I guess you can temporarily turn it off.

1 Like

I assume you figured it out, Ambrosios? I show you successfully used the Item Restoration page and restored some items several hours ago. I can see the items in your mailbox, but I wanted to double-check. :slight_smile:

5 Likes