Item Restoration FAILED (and took gems away) (Mists Remix)

This is for Mists Remix. The UI makes it WAY too easy to accidentally scrap gear you are wearing or want to keep. I typed the following into support, and the automated system keeps sending me back to Item Restoration:

I accidentally scrapped (today, 6/16) an epic iLvl 556 legs (Leggings of the Shattered Vale). It also had three gems in it: 3 Perfect Versatile Diamonds (which went into inventory after legs scrapped).

I went to item restoration, which told me I would receive the epic legs and 3 diamonds back, and in return, COD would take some bronze and 3 of those diamonds.

This FAILED, and is marked as resolved.:

• In the mail, I did not receive the epic i456 legs, did not receive the 3 gems
  • The only thing was green i556 legs.
  • Furthermore, The COD took away those 3 existing gems from my inventory, making the issue worse.

Can you please help me get this item restored correctly? The green legs are still in my mailbox. I cannot open a ticket, and the automated system keeps directing me to item restoration, when I need an actual human for this.

Unfortunately it’s a known bug and not something that a GM is able to fix at the moment.

Update: although in the mailbox, the restored leggings appeared green quality, but when I finally retrieved it into inventory, it was epic, iLvl 556, with original secondary stats and the 3 gems already in it. Exactly the same as it was before.

Resolved.

1 Like