It Time for Red Skin Draenei ? Yes?

1: you said you guys were asking for darker skin tones. Nobody was. Op was asking specifically for red skin, not “darker skin tones” Looks like its you who doesnt understand the topic of the post.

2: you need to reread the very definition of pedantic because even going by your own definition i was not being pedantic. You’re reading what you want to hear from the definition but it actually proved me right, not you.

reading comprehension lacking.

I’ll bite one last time, because your comprehension is so poor.

Wrong. You literally came into this thread and quoted where I asked for darker skin tone and others agreed with me.

I never once mentioned OP, because you came into this thread to reply to ME specifically.

I gave you the definition. I’m not the one who can’t comprehend a conversation.

Let’s take a look back and see how this hegan, shall we?

Me in post 13 with 18 likes and some replies in support, talking about the darker skin tone:

You coming into this conversation 20 days later:

My response to what myself, the 18 likes and some replies were discussing:

You completely misunderstood, tried to save face, focused on nitpicking a piece of artwork to try to make yourself look better and failed.

As I said, you’re done. Goodnight.

1 Like

Wrong. You literally came into this thread and quoted where I asked for darker skin tone and others agreed with me.

Wrong. You said “I still want this” which made zero inference to the skin tone. Looked like you were asking for a lightforged draenai (who was darkened by what i assumed was the LIGHTING), and i responded accordingly.

I never once mentioned OP, because you came into this thread to reply to ME specifically.

You said

We are asking for darker skin tones

Notice the “WE” part. Please, for the love of god, follow the conversation for once. Also note how many times you cite the “topic” of this post, which again, is about red skin draenai, aka the eradar, not “darker skinned draenai”

You completely misunderstood, tried to save face, focused on nitpicking a piece of artwork to try to make yourself look better and failed.

The only thing I misunderstood was that you were asking for a darker skin tone. Because again, literally nobody else prior to that post asked for “darker skin tones” and even in the post I replied to, you did not mention the skin tone. The problem we’re having right now is you are so angry about nothing lmao.

OP asked for red skin and nobody else prior to the comment i replied to asked for darker skin tones.

Yes. 10000 times yes!

Also, with option to have Kil’Jaeden wings and Warlock class. I’d be so happy. Q.Q

Seriously, you’re just fighting to fight now. You’re not correct here on any level of this nonsensical argument. You weren’t when you entered the thread to reply to ME and you’re wrong on your poor interpretation now.

18 likes and literally the next post right below me…

How 18 people and the very next reply manages to not be a “we,” I’ll never know.

Can’t comprehend a skin tone being posted in a discussion about skin tones and claims I’m the one with a problem… :roll_eyes:

I’m just going to add you to ignore. You’ve done nothing all night but fight with people for no reason over things you didn’t understand.

Lol if your need to get the last word in is so strong just stop saying you’re done with the argument.

Can’t comprehend a skin tone being posted in a discussion about skin tones and claims I’m the one with a problem

Conversation was about red skin draenai, not skin tones in general. Again, it seems like you are the one who doesnt understand the topic.

Inb4 you still come back to argue after saying you’re ignoring me, most likely on an alt account.

the latter can be arranged.

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty sick… I think that’d be dope along with the red skin.

I forgot about that.
Yes to Red goats.

1 Like

Why Because its RED!

Someone even commented in raid last night after using their ruby “if draeni looked like this I’d race change” Blizzard really whiffed by adding lightforged draeni instead of eradar.

1 Like

I like the idea, red draenei!

1 Like

i’d quit playing on the dead side on wow and play horde were all the people are for red draenei yes i’m a traitor.

Red. Draenei. Warlock.

It’s wrong, but right at the same time.

2 Likes

Fat orcs also. Let’s gooooooo

Yiss… give Man’ari :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

The Sargerei are Draenei that embraced the teachings of Sargeras, but they are NOT demons and they are not ‘’’‘Eredar/Man’ari’’’’’. They are Draenei that chose a different side.

Give Blizzard :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

No. That is lore breaking and I am against it.

burn all the man’ari in fel fire.

Says the horde high elf

1 Like