It Time for Red Skin Draenei ? Yes?

Red Draenei Lets go Blizzard!

88 Likes

Yes. Lets goooo

23 Likes

They’re demons, not Draenei anymore. I dislike the idea of allowing Burning Legion demons into the Horde and Alliance.

16 Likes

i disagree with you

5 Likes

add the red skinned blood elves while your at it

4 Likes

Eredar and Fel Orcs please and thank you

23 Likes

Val’zuun showed that Eredar would desert the Legion btw :slight_smile:

And frankly, we don’t know the entire story of the Eredar when Velen left. We don’t know the horrors and potential pent up hatred some citizens would hold against Kil’jaden other then the Argussian Broken.

9 Likes

It’s the perfect time

Now that the jailer who was totally pulling all the strings the entire time or something is gone, we can be friends again

4 Likes

We were progressive enough for scourge vampire elves, we’ll be progressive enough for red draenei.
Make it happen, Blizz.

8 Likes

What’s next? Normal feet for trolls?

8 Likes

Blizzard’s lore making sense went out the window a long time ago. Just say they accidently got mixed in with the red dye and call it good. Do it!

1 Like

We have playable Demon Hunters and green Orcs. There is literally no excuse against playable redeemable Man’ari Eredar.

20 Likes

I still want this:

22 Likes

Oh absolutely! Onyx for Lightforged and Red for Draenei :relaxed:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBGaVMRXUAEy6Nx.jpg

Big fan of the sass.

8 Likes

Only if they get access to the Demon Hunter class.

That’s literally the only way that would work within the confines of the lore.

Edit: I really want Draenei to become Demon Hunters. I think Orcs and Draenei are the perfect races for Demon Hunter expansion.

10 Likes

Should have from the get go as well as for Orcs.

3 Likes

Only if they make the race part of a Warmode Only faction.

1 Like

No.

Because red skin is synonymous with the Eredar servants of the Burning Legion due to their acceptance of the fel and transforming themselves into demons. As a race, there’s no way the Draenei would accept a red skinned Eredar among them. Hell, they still have a hard enough time accepting the Broken, referring to them as heretics and treating them as outcasts.

However if the Draenei got access to the Demon Hunter class, well that would allow red skin (as well as other demon customizations that we saw used in legion), because they will be accepting demonic power, they will be absorbing demon souls and they won’t have to worry about how the Draenei as a race feel about them because Demon Hunters are generally considered to be exiles of their own species due to their career choice.

4 Likes

Hard disagree, Velens encounter with his son as well as the neutral Man’ari in the sewers opened the doors to many potential Man’ari stories.

The Broken acceptance was resolved in the very introduction of the race.

Those the seek redemption would be given a chance, that’s Draenei 101

I don’t mind your own headcanon of them being accepted with the Demon Hunter class, but it’s not the only way they could be included.

12 Likes

demon hunters are demons

2 Likes