It should be illegal to do M+ with an ilevel below 460

I am seeing people who can’t even queue up for HEROICS starting up groups.

I have been trying to practice/grind +0s and The majority of +people have disgustingly low ilevels. I am talking 213, 290, 318, 388, etc. Like I don’t understand how someone with 213 ilevel can even have the audacity to start up a group. YOU CAN BUY GEAR IN THE ACTION HOUSE!!!

And before people say “Make your own groups…” I don’t want to

5 Likes

Okay. But have you tried the new reese cups with caramel on top?

15 Likes

You want them to be arrested and prosecuted?

13 Likes

Sure, it could be nice to have ilevel of the group leader displayed in the posting. But I’ve also seen people with high gear/rating host while they have a carry with them, so it isn’t hard to bypass.

That being said, if you want control over who can and can’t be in the group, you’d need to do it yourself.

9 Likes

460 is kinda low. I’ve seen it work on 1-2 people on a +2 but yeah I mean you can always check via the rio add on and leave group.

Kinda understand this vibe. I don’t mind doing it, sometimes I don’t want to bother.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I cant wait for this episode of Judge Judy

12 Likes

so you dont want to start up a group but you want to complain about the low ilvls in lfg
and heroics they are not needed anymore the jump in difficulty from heroic-M0 is not that noticeable

2 Likes

Just inspect the group leader and leave if they are attempting to sneak a carry (you can always tell if they are).

2 Likes

Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called “whining”.

3 Likes

Who cares what ilvl people have in groups they start? If you don’t wanna participate in a carry then don’t join. It really is that simple.

2 Likes

There were 8 listed groups for +0 about an hour ago

6/8 had people under 460. This is a pandemic

1 Like

It would also be nice if the ilvls of the other players already in the group were displayed when you mouse over their icons.

2 Likes

you can see their ilvl, just don’t queue for those groups. no sense getting all angry about it.

when I grow up I want to be like her

2 Likes

You do know you don’t have to stay in a group after you click accept right? If you see people in the group with a low ilvl or like 400k hp you can leave. If I join a group and see obvious carries I bail before we start.

3 Likes

I fail to see the issue, I ran my my Balance druid through M0s at 458 and did just fine

1 Like

People seem to be focusing on a word without understanding it has multiple definitions…

illegal - not sanctioned by official rules (as of a game)

1 Like

Start your own group and inv who ever you want, thats what iv been doing since SL

1 Like