It should be illegal to do M+ with an ilevel below 460

dont q for those groups.
or do. its fun imho.

I mean that’s really a them kinda thing. If you don’t want to join their group then don’t join their group.

Mythic+ isn’t my jam but this seems like an odd thing to get worked up over.

I always figured mythic plus was locked behind an item level wall like the awakened raids are locked behind the need for a 463 item level. This thread shouldn’t have needed to be made as mythic plus should of had that as a limit to even start them. If someone’s item level is too low when someone pops their key the key should be refunded and not activated until the item level requirement is met. Sadly I guess that didn’t happen if people who’re fresh 70 or below are trying to sneak into mythic plus lobbies. As for what the OP said…you kinda only got one option here and that’s make your own groups requiring those who join to have a minimum item level to join…as throwing a tantrum on the forums isn’t the way to resolve this. Throwing a tantrum just makes you look entitled or childish and nobody wants to play with entitled children sorry to say

How would anyone sell carries then?

1 Like

Ok then…

And before you say “Have a higher i-lvl before joing M+ …” I don’t want to.

See how that works?

2 Likes

The word illegal applies to real life, not video games.

A pandemic is something that affects the entire planet Earth.

2 Likes

I just make my own group and require ilvl.

1 Like

I would rather play with someone who is entitled, than an ilevel 219 Tank. Sorry

I looked it up and you’re right. This is not a pandemic this is an ENDEMIC.

North America
Latin America
Brazil
Oceanic

The entire eastern hemisphere is affected by this. Pretty large

I mean to be fair, I was doing M0s on fresh 70’s before this season, even starting keys +2-+5. You can instantly tell by their HP if you join the group. Don’t like it? You can leave immediately once you see their HP/ilvl.

That’s the thing about starting your own group, you get the rules. Often nobody says anything and gladly gives you a free carry. But if everyone just said “nope” and left, people would give up trying to do this.

Western hemisphere.