It seems people are losing it

I don’t think UBRS was 5 man in 1.12, I think it was still 10 man. Though it was 15 at one point before a mid-Vanilla patch?

My bad. I didn’t do instances much back then haha, was a WPVP/BG holic.

It was 15 for a looooong time.

I recall they asked about some instances that were 10man earlier vanilla and later 5man by 1.12 though if I remember correctly.

IT was 15 earlier, then 10 by the end of Vanilla. It wasn’t 5 until way after Vanilla, so not 1.12. At least I think so, if I’m not mistaken.

I’m starting to get really angry.

I FREAKING MISSED OUT on the epic Alterac Valley experiences because I couldn’t even freaking play back then.

The only way did I got to play Old pre-nerf AV was on a PTR server with pre-made 60s and it was some of the most fun I -ever- had in gaming, I still remember the battle vividly to this day.

Please Blizzard, for the love of christ, do the right thing and give us the 1.5 version. Jesus you won’t even release RP-PvP servers on launch apparently, are you really trying this hard to make me go from excited to depressed about Classic?

Go rewatch the Blizzcon Classic panel. They are “treating the 1.12 data as sacrosanct” Meaning they don’t what to mess with changing from 1.12 if they don’t have. Clearly enough outcry with reasonable arguments will make them change their mind. (See Loot Trading as an example), but being surprised that they are using 1.12 AV when they said that Blizzcon is a headscratcher.

That said, I totally get people wanting to argue for that they want.

I am not saying being surprised they are using 1.12 AV. I am saying being surprised that they would NOT use something from one of the other patches.