It’s the first day of Fall!

tears off clothes to reveal a long sweater, legging, fur boots and a beanie hat

sips Pumpkin Spice Brewfest beer

plays spooky music

Fel yeah, it’s Fall.

16 Likes

fall aint nothin, winters where it’s at.

6 Likes

Doesnt it start tomorrow this year?

6 Likes

im usally not one to support a sterotype… but this one is so true. i have about 50 different scarves just WAITING for the cold weather. and dont even get me started on the boots… everything looks better in boots.
AND THE CARDIGANSSSS

takes a moment to breath

sorry about that

sprinkles leaves on everyone :fallen_leaf::sparkles::fallen_leaf::sparkles::fallen_leaf:

7 Likes

EVERYTHING GOES WITH CARDIGANS! IT IS THE ULTIMATE SAFE TOP!

4 Likes

Unfortunately I live in the south where Fall is Summer-lite and Winter is Fall.

8 Likes

Correct. It’s also going to continue being in the 90s where I am for at least the next week.

I hate Texas. :frowning:

LOVE fall. Brisk. Crisp. Twilight-y.

Also Shipyard Pumpkin Head beer :scream:

Yeah, it Is a might toasty still. So is Phoenix. But they’re both sloooooowly getting cooler.

7 Likes

How would do you know? You nightborne were sealed away in a magic bubble!

2 Likes

Fall is easily the best season! For all the reasons you listed and more.

Ps. If you’re lucky enough to be in a climate where the leaves on the trees change colors; like myself; you’ll understand why Fall is the prettiest season.

2 Likes

This is me, minus the pumpkin spice. Sweater weather is my favorite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fallen_leaf:

1 Like

oh thank god, i can finally turn off my ac…
stares at ac
nahh think i will keep it on…

6 Likes

yes.

yeah, we get like 11 days of “fall”, just like we get a week and a half of spring before it hits 90 again.

Still summer for almost 15 hours. Still drinking Summer Ale and Goses.

Don’t hurry Autumn. It will be here soon enough.

1 Like

I also live in the South, but for my area we get like 3 weeks of Spring, then 7 months of what feels like the Wrath of Hades (April - October) 3 months of Fallish weather misplaced (Oct - Jan) 2 months of either rain every day, ice/“snow” (HA lmao) and blah.

1 Like

i moved to the atlanta area 30 years ago. i wish we got more snow than we do. it’s hilarious what happens down here with just the forecast, and even funnier if we get some. everyone buys all the milk, and bread from the stores. no one can drive on it. they all just call off work with “i can’t get out of my driveway”.

3 Likes

Not until tomorrow, but you know what, f*** it let’s party!

1 Like

Then you know what I’m talking about since that is where I am as well. haha

I love how the mere mention of “flurries” shuts an entire town down in this state. (Born and raised here, but lived in other places for a good 15 yrs, and came back to Ga about 6 yrs ago.)

Fall means cheaper energy bills for me, but I still prefer winter.

2 Likes

Explains why it’s not as hot as the Devil’s Sin outside today!