It really shows who are the "retail" players in Classic

If you bought a the price-discounted year-long subscription would that be considered wholesale?

sorry i dont have time to waste 4 hrs in strat watching you waste time pointlessly

I’m sure those behaviors existed during original classic and in addition, just because someone played during classic, it doesn’t mean they are magically imbued with patience.

3 Likes

Harassing the healer who is drinking. Classy move.
No heals for you!

“Pull tank! Pull! Pull! Screw it, i will do it!
Why did we die!? Why cant you heal healer?!
Tank you suck!”

• literally every single person i have ran with.

I was surprised at the amount of retail players that I have encountered in classic. And I don’t mean retail players who also played “back in the day” I mean ones that joined in Cata and beyond (BC and Wrath would qualify, but Cata was when the game cut ties from classic for lack of a better term).

Most of them are either “I like it.” or “Meh, it’s better than BFA.” I actually haven’t run in to too many rushers, a lot learned things move at a slower pace.

Kind of funny.If I came across you being attacked by multiple mobs and saved you with heals and then helped kill all the mobs on my Ret Pally you would swear I was not a retail player.But I would do that in Retail as well.

As someone who’s played a healer since LK and in most other MMOs it’s infurating when healers never do DPS.

Yes, you should focus healing. However, if you’re sitting there every five seconds with your thumb up your butt waiting for someone to get low, throw out a shadow bolt or two.

Not because it’s classic it should take 2 hours to do a dungeon.

Drink asap after a fight. Healers are generally more mana effecient so don’t need as much. Round up your pull mister tank as they get close to full and build your threat then they kill.

Why waiting for everything? Classic doesn’t mean “needing to be slowpoke and 2004 replic”

1 Like

Not all healers, have a way of contributing dmg without wasting mana.

As a shaman it is nice to whack some mobs to add dps but it’s common for some adds to have a cleave, aoe silence or melee interrupt.

The more you stack +healing, the more it becomes inefficient using mana on anything other than healing.

If my group doesn’t have reliable aoe, I will use mana on my own aoe totems as a much shorter fight will result in a safer result but it’s not ideal.

Not like we really lack healers on classic. Not a big loss.

As a tank. You need to go fast. No one has time for you to be slow.

2 Likes

Actually, what Baege said is generally correct, Druids in classic mostly rely on Healing Touch and not that much on HOTS… In terms of efficiency (healing per mana) it goes:

Healing Touch > Regrowth > Rejuvenation.

Also, using few big heals over a bunch of small ones is going to be more efficient both in terms of raw heal/mana and so you can spend less time casting and more time regenerating mana. HOTs are still useful ofc, I often cast them to front-load healing when I’m at full mana so I can then start regenerating that mana back.

On though pulls where you want to be as efficient as possible you should completely avoid rejuvenation and mostly use Healing Touch, Regrowth on the tank can be ok to smooth out the damage taken a bit so you can cast bigger Healing Touches.

1 Like

https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2344c5a2a33eaae511fb61fb6594fc2c/5DCB9155/t51.2885-15/e35/61976429_326956708235016_658046595638308325_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com

1 Like

Quick and efficient runs are fun. OP is boring.

Sometimes. Sometimes moon is for sap.

Rejuv is the only druid heal that can be cast in a single GCD. You have to use it frequently if there is any sort of group-wide damage.

Every mmo does this. They all pull the whole room and aoe, if it is at all possible in the game. With WoW being my least played mmo I can tell you that FFXIV and EQ2 both aoe destroy dungeons.

1 Like

They will demand you do things for them while they don’t do anything you ask of them. That’s a sign.

Humm, sure, that doesn’t make it mana efficient which is what I was talking about…

You can use a couple, to get ahead of the healing a bit but otherwise I’d just alternate healing touch or regrowth when their health bars drop a bit lower, spamming rejuv will drain your mana a lot faster. Talking about leveling dungeons btw.