It is Time to Ban WoW Addons

Maybe read your posts and ask yourself if you would like someone to talk that way to you or about you.

You’re right, addons are a barrier of entry hurting new player adoption.

Fixing that requires changes to be made in order, though.

Blizzard cannot remove addons until they’ve simplified their bossfights, spec rotations and drastically improved their UI.

If Blizzard removes addons prior to solving the things addons currently solve, then the game itself becomes unplayable for serious content, and thats a problem that takes much more time to solve.

Fix game first, limit addons second.

7 Likes

Ofc there are people playing the game without addons.

But it is undeniable that, it is a big disadvantage if one choose to do so.

You don’t need them to play the game, but you make it more difficult for yourself.

2 Likes

No one is forcing you to use Addons, it’s time to stop trying to dictate what’s best for everyone.

(and I say this as someone whom only uses a small number of addons)

4 Likes

Any time I think of raids without addons I think of FF14 and how you can walk into just about every single raid fight blind, look at the arena floor and guess 50% of the mechanics before the fight even starts…

Which is great but also bad at the same time.

1 Like

How?

/10char

The big 3 can cover almost all combat needs/wants (DBM/BiGWigs; WeakAuras; Details). I’m excited for a built-in collection addon though.

It’s time to ban people who think they speak for the majority.

11 Likes

No, the game doesn’t tell anyone to download addons.

But anyone who has played the game for more than a month, knows very well what wow addons are.

Of those you have listed, I only have Details installed.

Alrighty, you agreed that your statement was blatantly false. :+1:

9 Likes

Theres an ingame stopwatch

You’re a king. I love making cursed WAs myself, but I don’t think I actually look at timers anymore. The game visually has a lot of telegraphing, and you gain muscle memory with practice.

1 Like

Everything that the troll OP has stated is false thus far or just strictly opinion. They can’t even produce a single fact to back up their argument.

3 Likes

No worry, that is what forums are for. And that is universally common everywhere. :joy:

I just reply to people that has interesting arguments and don’t reply to those who don’t.

but a quick youtube video will not that hard i had to look up how to install skse for fallout and skyrim

1 Like

Trust me, even if my name and face was plastered everywhere I’d call OP a moron.

8 Likes

Good news OP.

You can ban yourself from using addons.

3 Likes

“I disagree with you. That makes you a moron.”

Nice.

Its time to ban lvl 10 trolls.

4 Likes