It is Time to Ban WoW Addons

This forum is a place for players to freely to express their opinions about the game. You don’t dictate what others can or cannot discuss on an internet forum.

If you don’t like an opinion or post, you don’t need to agree or post anything. But you don’t decide if it shall be locked. In fact, your attitude is unreasonably aggressive and childish.

Yes it does. Because it goes back to points 2, 4 and 6 from my last reply.

You don’t know what you are talking about, you are misrepresenting at best or flat out lying in responses about addons BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER USED THEM OR EVEN BEEN IN CONTENT WHER YOU WOULD BE AFFECTED, and are straight up Grade AAA massive troll.

8 Likes

This is the biggest “flat out lying” and it is not even worth replying. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I’ve always thought WoW 2 should of happened and DragonFlight would of been a perfect starting expansion.

1 Like

I think WoW 2 will be soon if Blizzard actually wants it. The game is aging fast in terms of contents, stories, lores, technologies. etc.

But I will be totally OK if Blizzard comes with another MMORPG World/Universe of Starcraft.

Never played that before, since it’s free I’ll dable in it to see what it is about and the game layout.

There typically is a problem with limiting customization - yes.

it takes years to develop an MMO so unless Blizzard is already working on it in secret, no it would not be “soon”

3 Likes

One day? What’s taking you so long Anna. You could have 4 books by now.

2 Likes

This topic is so absurd and detached from reality, all I can do is laugh.

Just, lol.

4 Likes

But yet, you want to dictate the way others play by wanting addons banned from the game…

:thinking:

Have you ever thought about thinking before making a pot meet kettle comment?

8 Likes

You clearly don’t know the difference between talking about an “issue” and a “person”.

I am talking about a game “issue” on a game forum. People are all free to disagree with it. And I never forbid others to speak. You are targeting specific “person” to be banned from speaking, because you don’t agree with them, on an internet forum. :joy:

If you can’t understand the fundamental difference here, there is really not need to reply.

A brand new MMO will certainly takes long time. But if it is just wow2, I don’t know if Blizzard already has it in mind or how long it may take.

Addons are not an issue, and has never been an issue in the entire existance of World of Warcraft.

Once again, all you want to do is dictate on how people play, because you don’t want people to play using any addons.

Addons are not going anywhere, and not going to be banned from being used anytime soon.

8 Likes

That day should be today Anna. We need that book.

2 Likes

HAHA the irony in your post. Replace locking the thread/banning you with Addons and take your own advise.

If you want WoW to go up in flames, thats one way to do it…

3 Likes

Just one?

It’s doubtful there would ever be a wow 2

2 Likes

Okay lets go back in time. 2007 how many people do you think could actually play this game and clear content? Most servers had very few. Epics were HOT items you got a couple and WHOA. WHy? No guides, limited addons. Now before stuff comes out its data mined and then some ijjit posts alll the “metas” online right away, thus ruining the game and skewing the balance of power yet again.

lets face it gaming is forever ruined because players dont actually want to think for themselves…

want to join a raid, “did you watch the videos yet?” i mean. is this a joke? this is why i don’t pve in any serious way shape or form anymore.