It is Time to Ban WoW Addons

It’s not though. As it has already been explained multiple times

4 Likes

Then you don’t have to reply or discuss in this thread, you know.

Why do you keep bumping up the post?

You made false assumptions - those must be corrected

5 Likes

This must be a record I’ve never seen a troll like the OP keep going for this long.

8 Likes

I can stop reading here lmao. I know you haven’t set foot in Aberrus once if you think it’s hard.

4 Likes

This is not an important issue, and this is not a big problem in current WoW. This is just you hating on addons and blaming the addons for the way people chose to behave. Basically, choosing to blame the dog for not turning in your homework scenario.

7 Likes

So I guess you don’t use addons? Addons enhance the game where they need improvement. As time goes on Blizzard updates their games to incorporate what the addons gave to the game that were missing. Almost every game out there has some type of addons. Without TomTom i would be lost. Thats the one Addon i would never give up

5 Likes

And they will continue to be into the future; you can’t close the lid on Pandora’s Box.

6 Likes

Yes you can. Just shut down the API. No API URL, no addons.

1 Like

Why would they cater to a extremely small minority of players?

4 Likes

And no playerbase. Good job.

4 Likes

Wasn’t saying they would. I am just correcting the last post saying you couldn’t shut them all down. They most certainly could if they wanted by simply turning off the API.

Again, not saying they would, but it is possible with a very simple change.

Why was this flagged?

Because this community doesn’t make sense.

Because people abuse the forum flagging feature. It is the “I don’t agree” button now.

Much of the API is already “locked” to players. This is percisely how most cheats work, “un-lockers.” Not advocating for advertising cheating though.

Point being they could “lock” near all commands.

Waste of forum space

1 Like

hey look its that guy who thinks they speak for every player in the game.

Also be the first to complain boss X is too hard because they cant see boss mechanics

2 Likes

So OP just waited a day, came back, and we’ve all forgotten about how they posted this same crap a year ago? A copy/paste of their own troll?

5 Likes