It is Time to Ban WoW Addons

Current tier progress: 8/9 LFR

2 Likes

You know they can be deleted, right?..

Using your internet for 10 mins downloading, vs. asking your friends/families bringing few kilos stuff just in caseā€¦

If your families or friends are so against that, there is a bigger problemā€¦

Anyway, this has derailed too much, ridiculous :joy:

Then you surely will have culture shock.

Nah bro, better to just ban the casuals that make these stupid posts about getting rid of add-ons.

1 Like

I am not confident you know what those words mean.

You can come over and use my computer to look them up, though. If you need.

1 Like

Tell me you suck at this game without telling me you suck at this gameā€¦

Interesting. :+1:

Beki what do you say to people with disabilities that use addons to be able to play the game?

Off topic here,

I know America has car culture. People drives everywhere.

But if I want to visit my friends or families in the city on weekends, I normally take metro. I donā€™t want to carry that extra weight or laptop bag with me in the metro train.

And if we go to restaurants or bars later on my way back, definitely nobody wants to carry it to a restaurant or bar. It is simply stupid.

Using friends/familiesā€™ spare computers for some gaming is much common or acceptable here.

Without add-ons I canā€™t play wow.

I have an OLED monitor and my ui is 90 percent transparent. No way in hell blizz having a baked in ui customizer would make it safe for burn in

Anything thatā€™s not moving element is highly transparent.

Wow would literally ruin my monitor 10 times faster without add-ons.

One of the fatal flaws is getting marked. People like you mark me nipple to laugh at me for fun and force me to leave pugs for sport

1 Like

I have answered it many times already:

It should be integrated in the game itself.

It is ridiculous that players need to rely on 3rd party for basic accessibility options/settings.

But since the thread is so long now, and nobody reads all. So people keep asking the same questionsā€¦

I didnā€™t know addons can affect screen lifespan. Good to know. interesting.

But it is strange that your screen can only be set by wow addons.

Only wow burn your screen? How about other games?

How about no

Only you see a problem with add-ons for Wow. A lot of the add-ons fix problems in the game that arenā€™t fixed by the devs

2 Likes

Devs donā€™t need fix the problems, because addons do it for them.

Well, I am definitely not the ā€œonlyā€ one sees this problem. There are at least 40 likes on my original postā€¦

Nobody cares about the 40 alts and weirdos that liked your OP out of the like 400 posts telling you to go away with your ridiculous and obvious trolling.

4 Likes

It aint trolling. It different sides mixing the facts all together.

To sum this up. Tell me why pvp addons are allowed to cheat in battlegrounds and rated.
Or why people desperately need to know they did more dps than a healer.

If someone honestly anwsers this question, then i wont post on this article again. And i mean legit fact anwsers.

1 Like

So, if Blizz implemented Weakauras into the game, youā€™d be fine with it?

I really donā€™t get why the addon needs to be ā€œbannedā€ then, if youā€™re OK with WeakAuras function happening from Blizzā€™s end instead of the Addon developers end.

It seems like how the addon works doesnā€™t bother you.

It makes NO sense!

3 Likes

I think allowing sock puppet trolls to create idiotic threads is more damning to wow.

5 Likes

How many of those were from your other sock puppets lol. Regardless 40 likes is less than then the number of people grilling you on this. Lose/lose for you scrub

2 Likes