It is Time to Ban WoW Addons

The crust is there, it’s just hidden under a slathering of honey.

1 Like

Or leave. Add-ons are fine. The issue is you and your bad take.

2 Likes

Sure you know. lmao.
you make it sound like without the manager we’re gonna be hamstrung or something
“much more convenient” in this context means literally squat.

2 Likes

You are really trying too hard :joy:

If you think downloading without addon manager is more convenient, then good for you.

But it doesn’t change the fact that most people do use them. :joy:

1 Like

Take your bait elsewhere, Beki with the bad hair.

2 Likes

So are you saying the game is to hard?
Even in the hardest fights, addons are not required. You don’t have to use them at all, but stop trying to take them from others.

lol, you are very good at reading. :joy:

Who gives a fig what most people do. If you worried less about “most people” and more about you you’d be much happier and wouldn’t be trying to win an argument you have no chance of winning.

5 Likes

very carefully

4 Likes

That’s a player issue, not the game :joy:

A big ol’ case of “git gud”

3 Likes

I LOVE it when you all speak for ‘most people’ in here.
admit it friend, you have absolutely ZERO idea what percent of addon users use a manager.
youre killing any chance you had at a shred of credibility in here with this stuff.

4 Likes

Nasty attitudes are necessary when it comes to trolls.

3 Likes

Switching completely the topic/issue when pointed out that you are distorting the fact.
So weird logic…
I welcome people with different opinions, but some really has zero logic…

Moving the goal posts has been the most consistent thing you have done this entire thread.

6 Likes

What I am good at is dissecting something you say to pull out the intent.

You didnt make that big a deal of making sure we all understood how convienent addon managers are just to intend that ‘meh…they might help a little’, lmao.

Youre trying to pretend that the managers are nearly necessary…that most use them…and that its just one more problem that addons bring to this game

maybe YOU should reread your OP and posts and…or reword them for accuracy.

1 Like

I’m surprised with OPs snide remarks to those refusing to be an echo chamber for them here, their repeated masked swearing and the pressuring to their side of the argument while giving no incentive to hear anyone else’s side… that this thread has not been deleted by a moderator yet.

3 Likes

The remarks bother me less than the entitled attitude that says WE all should give up OUR QoL addons for someone who clearly doesnt like them and has the OPTION of just not using them.

2 Likes

They speak for a minority here as it takes one look at the most popular addons and how many downloads they have to prove that literally millions of people use them across the board.

Blizzards first real attempt to make UI addons unnecessary by upgrading their base UI was still a fallout when people preferred the addons instead and the base UI leaved something to be desired. Since it came out, I haven’t noted any major changes or tweaks to it.

2 Likes

I don’t trust blizzard to make nice looking functional raid/party/target/etc frames. They have tried and failed multiple times.

2 Likes

it’s not optional when they literally design encounters around the expectations that users have certain addons by default.

SO EYEROLL THAT.

BAN - THEM - ALL!