It is time. Classic WoW Devs, please reduce batching and leeway. (megathread)

well its stupid remove it

Fully agree.

ROFL says a mage.

Broken spell batching on mage examples:

• You can interrupt something and still have whatever go off. E.g. interrupt poly, still get poly’ed.
  • Mages have 0.4s additional of stun immunity when they blink
  • Mages have additional 0.4s of immunity when they Ice Block
  • Frost Nova’s range is significantly longer because it can account for an additional 0.4s of movement
  • Certain ‘next’ abilities can affect abilities twice instead of once. E.g. Elemental Mastery can crit your chain lightning and earth shock.

they still haven’t fixed mastery lag? some shaman literally ratted on that 6 months ago.

that’s literally an extra like 1,000 dps . “intended” I guess lol
dumb

Yea batching is just absolutely ridiculous. Blizzard will probably not change it. The extent of their talent is making weapons glow more.

Just report his posts, he has no interest in the facts and is only here to insult people who do not allow him to lie uncontested. Here’s a video from Joana showing the vendor transaction speed in Vanilla. It’s identical to what we have in Classic:

This is the way it was in Vanilla, it wasn’t fixed until TBC:

[Patch 2.3.0] (2007-11-13): Elemental Mastery: It is no longer possible to get two consecutive guaranteed critical strikes from using this ability.

u keep thinking im saying there was no leeway or batching, but i am saying its TOO HIGH. To LOWER it. Get it through your heartseeker alliance skull.

1 Like

This is how much it was prior to WoD.

Yes it was, and it’s functioning exactly like it did in Vanilla as the formula hasn’t changed in 15 years.

Melee attack: MAX(5, SourceCombatReach + TargetCombatReach + 4/3) + IfSourceAndTargetAreRunning(8/3)

Tauren VS Other race: 4.0 + 1.5 + 4/3 = 6.83 yards (9.49 if leeway)

When blizzard are u gona fix it?

1 Like

I love it when a tauren halfway across the screen behind me is still able to smack me. My fear will miss though.

To be fair, they made my dreadsteed glow less.

I stand correct but they have 100% mastered getting the glow correct. Props to them, glowing effect are paramount to playability in a game

1 Like

Not that I have a dog in this fight because I wouldn’t mind fixing batching/leeway myself, but Delimicus is making you all look like complete morons. He’s posting clear and concise evidence proving that what you are saying is wrong, and instead of acknowledging it like adults, ya’ll stomp your feet and say “nuh uh!”. Then you resort to insults like children.

Grow up. Acknowledge you were wrong and continue to plead for Blizz to change it anyway.

he is posting evidence but it is how he interprets the evidence that is wrong.

hunters were not able to shoot in melee range in vanilla. and you can’t in classic either.

Stop asking for changes. I could explain but you can’t teach ants algebra. Very over simplified answer would be that Classic WoW is balanced and if you disagree you are bad and these mechanics are part of it.

Server running costs.