It is time. Classic WoW Devs, please reduce batching and leeway. (megathread)

#megathread lol

1 Like

I have no evidence, no…but that little arrow doesn’t tell you anything specific about the details of how much or to what degree leeway played…like at all…

There are no numbers or any sort of range to go with your cute little arrow…it just proves that it did exist…that’s all.

You can use your eyes and compare it to the videos showing the maximum leeway range on Classic.

your random post about “slush” is somehow hard evidence? lmao.

2 Likes

That isn’t totally objective or arbitrarily inaccurate or anything…/s

Lmao thanks for the laugh though dude.

You thought leeway was a Legion mechanic, here’s hard evidence of it existing during MoP:

https://www.wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=13087818929#135929566858

Your posts are void.

Thanks for displaying your confirmation bias by attacking my evidence yet leaving alone the dozens of posts claiming certainty with absolutely no evidence.

I NEVER SAID IT WAS LEGION MECHANIC LOL? I said to REDUCE it, because it is too high it wasn’t this much in vanilla. The reason its so high is because its PORTED FROM LEGION CLIENT.

Do u understand??? heartseeker brain?

Hey Snucka, going to attack this dudes claims? His evidence is the following:

Well…again…your evidence only proves it exists…not the degree or distance or anything that you can prove numerically and not with just your eyes.

In other words…your evidence is crap. You may have some evidence…but it just isn’t good evidence and doesn’t tell us nearly anything about specifics.

Oh yeah? This evidence is better, right?

/attack

There…happy? Or are you just that sensitive?

Sensitive, rofl.

I’ve been here arguing against people that have zero clue about Vanilla or Classic for a long, long time. Your posts aren’t making me sensitive, they’re making me facepalm.

begone heartseeker alliance scum, no one wants you here

Yeah, sensitive. You admit that you argue with people a lot…others, who are less sensitive, would just let it go, correct? Or do you just want to prove yourself constantly?

Melee attack: MAX(5, SourceCombatReach + TargetCombatReach + 4/3) + IfSourceAndTargetAreRunning(8/3)

Tauren vs Other race: 4.0 + 1.5 + 4/3 = 6.83 yards(9.49 if leeway)

Maximum leeway range of a Tauren vs an Orc:

https://i.imgur.com/AwTvagl.png

9.49 yards. Heals are 40 yards maximum, think about how far you can heal from and do a mental comparison.

As Blizzard has already told you:

I’m sure he’s only experienced leeway from the 5-6 Horde he saw out in open world while leveling lmao…

I care about the truth, we get enough Fake News in real life, why do you need to bring your lies and misinformation to video games? Seriously, these forums have been rife with misinformation from people like you for far too long.

It’s against the rules to make targeted comments like you two are doing. I suggest you refrain from lashing out unless you want to be forced on vacation. I am reporting all personal attacks.

The reason I called you sensitive is how defensive you got with me when I was just trying make my points…

You immediately jumped at me with aggression it seems.

You continue to prove it with each post you make. Peace.

Your points.

That me bringing up a dozen examples of leeway and even a Blizzard post confirming it’s working properly, is not enough evidence.

Yet you didn’t say a word to your buddy up there, claiming it’s not working properly… with zero evidence.

Yeah, your points are amazingly unbiased.

:roll_eyes: