It is time. Classic WoW Devs, please reduce batching and leeway. (megathread)

Oh yeah? This evidence is better, right?

/attack

There…happy? Or are you just that sensitive?

Sensitive, rofl.

I’ve been here arguing against people that have zero clue about Vanilla or Classic for a long, long time. Your posts aren’t making me sensitive, they’re making me facepalm.

begone heartseeker alliance scum, no one wants you here

Yeah, sensitive. You admit that you argue with people a lot…others, who are less sensitive, would just let it go, correct? Or do you just want to prove yourself constantly?

Melee attack: MAX(5, SourceCombatReach + TargetCombatReach + 4/3) + IfSourceAndTargetAreRunning(8/3)

Tauren vs Other race: 4.0 + 1.5 + 4/3 = 6.83 yards(9.49 if leeway)

Maximum leeway range of a Tauren vs an Orc:

https://i.imgur.com/AwTvagl.png

9.49 yards. Heals are 40 yards maximum, think about how far you can heal from and do a mental comparison.

As Blizzard has already told you:

I’m sure he’s only experienced leeway from the 5-6 Horde he saw out in open world while leveling lmao…

I care about the truth, we get enough Fake News in real life, why do you need to bring your lies and misinformation to video games? Seriously, these forums have been rife with misinformation from people like you for far too long.

It’s against the rules to make targeted comments like you two are doing. I suggest you refrain from lashing out unless you want to be forced on vacation. I am reporting all personal attacks.

The reason I called you sensitive is how defensive you got with me when I was just trying make my points…

You immediately jumped at me with aggression it seems.

You continue to prove it with each post you make. Peace.

Your points.

That me bringing up a dozen examples of leeway and even a Blizzard post confirming it’s working properly, is not enough evidence.

Yet you didn’t say a word to your buddy up there, claiming it’s not working properly… with zero evidence.

Yeah, your points are amazingly unbiased.

:roll_eyes:

Dawg…I saw like one of your posts with evidence before I commented…I apologize for not looking through the rest of the thread.

Again, I’m sorry…all better now?

I agree, release TBC ASAP

2 Likes

Hi,
I really like classic wow and I feel that the leeway and batching needs to be toned down. I understand the devs intentions when trying to make it like 2005 but its not that time anymore, internet and computers are fast now a days. I support lowering not removing both. It makes the game feel really bad.

Thank you

1 Like

thank you for this comment, keep em coming. Make this thread huge so the devs cannot ignore it. It is our only chance or else the devs will never fix it again.

I guess I should have gave examples. The three that bother me the most are:

Kicking/CSing a spellcaster on the clip end of a spell casts results in the spell going through.

As the person being Kicked/Cs’d. Its very very hard to juke because if you cancel they still have a window to kick or cs you through it. even though youre no longer casting

and as far as leeway. its rediculous that melee can hit you from several feet away. They can be no where close to your model and still have melee attacks go through, this is true for mobs as well.

The ole self-proclaimed MEGATHREAD … lol

2 Likes

Oof I have a feeling these two posts will not age well

Dam bro not the sharpest troll in the voodooshack are ya

I didn’t read past the first post, sorry. Are you ok?

89 posts, with 18% of them being the OP. I feel safe.

1 Like