It finally happened, freedom from pants!

nope

Oh. Welp… congratulations on blizzard getting in-- I mean OFF your pants!

Yes. It’s content for TWW if its in the Alpha. But this is a change that could be added now as a hotfix.

You’re moving the goalpost from “This coulda been a hotfix instead of bait to get people to play TWW” to “this could have been a hotfix now”

What do you mean? When I say hotfix I mean it could be done now. Always have. It could be added sooner then needing to wait for TWW to come out.

And?

https://ibb.co/ggNDJwz
hell yeah brother FREEDOM

1 Like

1 Like

So they got rid of all those sexy paintings but then added t mog to remove pants…?

Finally, a win for a bit of sexual appeal in a high fantasy game.

1 Like

Exactly! and no need for Moroes’ Famous Polish any more! LOL

Cool cool…now show us the trench coat/duster options you are going to tell us are coming too, right Bliz? :D:D

1 Like

I mean, let’s not pretend the fantasy genre wasn’t built on the backs of people fighting in underwear.

Like Conan the Barbarian and Red Sonja.

Some people just want to go back to the classics and fight giant monsters in tiny bikinis :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

Probably already been said, but now that no pants is a thing, all races need a lot more under clothes options, even if they were just ones you changed in the barbershop. Shorts, boxers, briefs etc, for all and both body types. I don’t really have any alts I’d run pantless, but I know a lot of people would appreciate more customizations under their clothes.

2 Likes