It finally happened, freedom from pants!

Shame. I was looking forward to TWW. Time to retire.

This could just be an under the radar hotfix. This is just bait to try and get more people to play TWW.

I don’t want to be negative but this just feels silly to use this as a coaxing method.

Finally those dress mogs will look like they should!

2 Likes

How about short shorts! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Blizzard finally saw pants as an illusion.

Yes you do.

1 Like

Finally we can wear those dresses without it looking goofy. :+1:

Always hated pants.

1 Like

Finally.

hell yeah brother USA Freedom Guns shooting Eagle SCREE
USA ANTHEM STARTS

1 Like

Thumbs up. Good change.

That’s the one!

So many of my toons will resemble this… especially now that my humans will have to swap to LFD. :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

might wear some of those nice robes now on my priest :+1:

2 Likes

I feel like… this option is a step backwards for the game.

:man_shrugging:

No I don’t. I’ve become more outspoken about silly and bad things due to the fact staying silent tends to let these bad things happen more.

As of late small load crowds have started becoming the driving force for bad changes at times because companies and the like think that is what everyone ones when the large amount of silent people where happy and content. Then the change happens and there is backlash and the companies are like “But we thought you wanted this?”

I will stand by my analogy of “This meeting could have been an email.”. This change could have been a hotfix.

uh, it more or less is. The change was posted by Wowhead by people discovering it on the Alpha, it’s not some big announcement from Blizz.

I… I don’t understand what purpose this serves.

no clipping on certain dresses and robe models

Certain dresses and robes don’t just turn your legs invis? I know most of mine used to.