It bothers me when people dont mog their gear

The amount of people I see wearing the mail azerite cthulu looking helmet and dont mog it concerns me. Even if I’m in noob gear I mog as soon as I can why would I want to appear like I’m trash to everyone

14 Likes

At least it shows what it would be like without transmog.

1 Like

A disaster

4 Likes

(Looks at your armoury but remains quiet because mama always said if you don’t have anything nice to say…)

34 Likes

/nods sagely

4 Likes

I’m okay with mismatched armor. Mismatched armor and color cacophony, that’s going too far.

If you’re going to look like a toolshed fell on your head, make sure that rake for a hat is color coded with those boots.

6 Likes

I have actually thought of this exact same thing before. Without tmog, it goes to show just how god awful terrible the design team is at making gear that looks halfway decent. Transmog made them exceptionally lazy and they almost solely rely on art that was designed years ago so they don’t have to pour resources into new models that look good.

11 Likes

Meanwhile your mog is perfecto OP. 10.5/10

1 Like

Without tmogging, you .may as well play classic. :wink:

All your rodeo clown needs are met, in classic wow.

7 Likes

Mogged my troll shaman. Ouch. I forgot Void elves get discount.

1 Like

Some people like C’thulu gear! I kinda do - but I’m an old god lover.

4 Likes

I dont like wasting gold so if its a real ugly look I just use hidden option. Why are legion artifacts so expensive to use, kind of ridiculous for the amount of work we had with them.

2 Likes

May they have a thing for tentacles? I dun judge. ^.^

1 Like

I can’t possibly imagine wasting any of my time worrying about this.

You should try that. Your life will be much better.

7 Likes

It’s wierd, but some people apparently don’t mind looking like a hot mess…

1 Like

lmfao. I’m the same way, but it’s hilarious how you put it.

1 Like

Maybe those players are hot messes in real life and want their characters to represent that facet of themselves.

2 Likes

Puts me in mind of the last time I was in Walmart. It’s kind of funny how its anybody will wear basically anything these days. I saw one woman in literal pajamas (mismatch, and unfortunately, much too small) next to a woman that looked like cruella deville, wild hair and kabooki levels of makeup included.

I try not to judge because you never know who is struggling with poverty or mental illness, but still, you can’t help but smile a little at the walmart people sometimes.

4 Likes

Why should I care what you think?

10 Likes

One might think Ethereals are making new gear ugly to exploit Transmog market.

1 Like