It’s Time for The Great Push!

The people that work on live broadcasts are 100% the same people that work on the game design and coding right?

3 Likes

Can we get a link or a brief on who is on these teams?

Yes, it indeed time for me to push myself out of this game.

5 Likes

do people actually play this game anymore?

let’s great push this game into 9.3 so we can have covenants fixed and talk about the next expansion

1 Like

Didn’t this just happen?

Gotta be careful when one greatly pushes too often. The result can be messy.

The great push killed Elvis and now it’s killing me.

4 Likes

There 100% had to have been a better name then this.

6 Likes

Also the same people who clean the office at night.

1 Like

Post Deleted

4 Likes

Grumbles NPC or i unsub.

4 Likes

It’s a bit weird that in an RPG/MMO we’re having a competition for who can do some PvE content the fastest. Shouldn’t the game be about exploring, getting more powerful, enjoying the storylines and progressing?

Also can we have 9.1 already please.

10 Likes

WoW is not an esport, should never be an esport and needs to stop being treated like an esport.

29 Likes

Right?

It’s how I describe my time on the john after I’ve eaten Italian food.

1 Like

Can you stop with the esports and just focus on making WoW an MMO that’s not being designed for esports players.

5 Likes

Hard pass.

Get it?.. 'cuz i dont

2 Likes

Hard to get excited when they can change their covenants freely and we cant.

4 Likes

I’d rather you all “great push” 9.1 so that we could actually play your game instead of watching people push keys. Just saying… :roll_eyes:

Wait… they can do this? I thought that went against everything the developers believe in? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Word of advice: No one likes this.

I try not to be negative cause I’m your boy but you need to quit pushing this stuff.

9 Likes

I know for the MDI they can change their race, covenant, etc at will. There is nothing here to tell me that will be different. So this is an assumption but we shall see. Maybe they are locking the players.