It’s Time for The Great Push!

I already pooped today though.

2 Likes

I think I need an adult…hic!

8 Likes

I came to make a snarky comment about how nothing could disinterest me more, however, I am staying for the poo jokes.

18 Likes

LOL you read my mind!

Oh my!

3 Likes

Good to see Blizzard’s got their priorities straight.

Game’s in ruins and there’s never been such a bad content drought?
“We need more E-Sports for M+ teams doing the exact same thing as each other with the exact same specs!”

25 Likes

13 Likes

Don’t you mean staying for the quest objectives?

4 Likes

Welcome to World of e-sports… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nah,i refer do some real fishing ,thank you.

1 Like

All this time, and y’all couldn’t come up with a better name for this event than that?

2 Likes

Maybe I’m OD’ing on copium, but I’m hoping that after this event is over, we will start to see new M+ content hit the PTR, that maybe Blizzard was holding off because they didn’t want to split M+ers focus on two different environments.

Like, this event looks totally fine, sure, but honestly, I’m really ready to see what’s next in season 2 in regards to M+. There’s been very little new content on the PTR this week, basically only Sylvanas testing.

1 Like

I read the title of this event and the only thing I could think of was this:

5 Likes

What a terrible name for any event lmao.

6 Likes

I ate a wheel of discount brie yesterday so it’s coming whether I’m ready for it or not.

15 Likes

Same difference :smiley:

This is what baffles me with modern Blizzard the most. NOW they have studios and events for WoW e-sports! Not during Cata or MoP when gameplay and class design was at its pinnacle. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Every spec could be balanced within 1-2% of each other, and the people playing at this level would still pick the same specs over and over. Even the tiniest bit of edge a class/spec/race has, they will take it when they’re trying to push +25’s… So, I don’t think the point you’re trying to make here is really sticking.

In fact, I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the variety I’ve seen in people doing their practice pushes. From half the tank specs being played, to seeing spriests, ele shams, etc. The only spot there isn’t much variance is the healer spot.

5 Likes

The only way this wouldn’t happen is if everything was literally the same and the only difference between classes was the name of their abilities. 'Course, that could probably be minmaxed for processing speed or something somehow.

1 Like

If you squirt when you spurt, please be neat and Clorox wipe the seat.

3 Likes