(issue resolved)

The issue has been resolved! Thank you for folks that have checked out this post to help out! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Well a blue can shed a little lite in the morning I doubt it was spam ur recruitment every 5-10 is reasonable but when they do clear it up make sure u dont repeat other wise the punishment will be double,

1 Like

obligatory forums arent a means of getting past ticket queues and talking about account actions on forums posts go here

all you can do is appeal, if you appeal and they give you some form of no that they wont entertain anymore requests then stop. pestering gms after this point is a penalty in itself.

years ago they used to include in the action emails some line of text in teh chat feed that triggered the report/reason for your being reported but it seems they dont do that anymore for quite some time.

like darth said, its probably not from your potentially spammy macros in lfg / zone generals, but id wager leaving 15min between posting them whatever they are could be better.

the fact you state that the penalty was for 7 days says that this isnt your first rodeo, otherwise youd have been silenced/squelched. and i believe the 7 days is default now for some time on chat based penalties for first go around. any of the other regulars can correct me on this if im missing details.

Alright! Sorry about posting it on the forums then;; I didnt really know what to do haha, My apologies! Yeah Im pretty sure this was my first time being muted? Unless my memory is not correct so the 7 days default makes sense… I have edited my original post stating this has been solved and marked your response as the solution! thank you again!

I will keep my macro to 15 minutes in between each post, And;; I will keep from posting on the forums about these kinds of questions and/or concerns again, thank you again for the help! I hope you have an amazing day! <3

Your always welcome to ask blues try to shed some light.

1 Like