Issue Picking Zone in BFA

Kind folks of CS! I have an issue I’m hoping you all can shed light on for me.

On my other alts of similar levels, I could choose Zulduzar but on this druid, I was unable to choose Zulduzar in BFA on the table. She is a recently restored toon that I race changed (reg troll>zandalari troll.) I only had Voldun and Nazmir available and I have 0/7 chapters done for Zuld on her.
What gives?

I’m not entirely certain, Miidnyte. As far as I can see you haven’t started any of the Zuldazar quests so they should have been available.

Was this a few days ago? I see you started the Vol’dun line so wanted to make sure. Did you try reloading your UI or resetting your User Interface entirely to see if the option became available at the time?

Had you selected BFA as your campaign from Chromie?

You’ll likely need to quest through the Vol’dun area a bit before you’ll be able to select from the Scouting Map again so I don’t think there is anything we can do to troubleshoot this until you are there.

1 Like

Yes it was only a few days ago. I recently restored her. I reloaded UI, I reset the UI, I had no option from Chromie for BFA as campaign.
I can select to start Nazmir from the Scouting Map, I just cannot select Zulduzar for some reason.

It doesn’t look like you are that far into the Vol’dun questline, so I’d recommend working on that to see if the Zuldazar option becomes available. I’m not sure why Nazmir is available and that isn’t, but I don’t see a means to force the quest at this point.

Checking back in, you were right! I had to quest a bit in Vol’dun a bit before I could pick Zulduzar despite having Nazmir available. Only had to go 2/7 but it’s available now. Thank you again!

6 Likes