Is X-45 Heartbreaker supposed to be a political joke?

Well I’m glad a couple folks read it like I did.

1 Like

You can bet your fabulous shades there’s an underlying meaning to most anything blizz does. X… 45… Heartbreaker. Their sentiments are pretty clear.

3 Likes

What were YOU hoping for instead?

X-69?

2 Likes

This was the obvious choice if they were going to change the name to a generic rocket tag. The could have also just called it the Nice Rocket, X-Nice, or xX_696969_Xx.

2 Likes

I’m showing my slow windows 98 caliber brain here, but I never actually seen any naughty implications with the name ‘Big Love Rocket’; I didn’t make the connection. I mean… it’s a big rocket, it’s for the Valentines holiday, it’s pink… It’s a big love rocket! It was the perfect name for it! I wish they hadn’t renamed it.

5 Likes

Alright all you smart ppl what could x45 mean? Is it a code?

I could careless what Blizzard renames it …its still The Big Love Rocket too me…and many others of like minds…we refuse to bend with this mess…

2 Likes

the conspiracy theory here is that 45 is a reference to the 45th president of the united states

in reality, it’s just the number 45

2 Likes

It, along with the name of the band below, is a euphemism for a particular part of male anatomy.

Also, if I ever get this stupid mount I’m absolutely making an innuendo macro with a yell that still calls it the Big Love Rocket.

1 Like

That would make sense honestly. Blizzard is anti trump.

1 Like

But 4 + 5 equals 9. Or 4 x 5 equals 20.

And that 9 or 20 has deep meanings.

So deep only the upper levels of secret societies know them.

Also…these are the devs writers who had to retcon the story a lot since they painted themselves into a few corners. I’d put subtlety in numerology out of their reach.

1 Like

no to me, and i like WD-40

I wouldn’t be surprised. If it’s a political joke and Blizzard is from California then yes it is. You got to remember our society doesn’t even respect itself and social media played a big part of manipulating a lot of people mindsets. Look at it this way…Blizzard is the only video game company making themselves look like this so let them continue to do so. I am certain their rivals won’t interfere because what do they got to lose besides gaining Blizzard’s refugees?

1 Like

I don’t think you’re making too big of a stretch here. Seriously, the X45-Heartbreaker.

X45 - the Ex-45th President of the United States that’s still lying about winning and his attempts at cheating/stealing the election.

Heartbreaker, from a Big Love Rocket to a mushroom cap as he’s been described.

Yup, must just be a coincidence like everyone here seems to want to think, I mean, it’s not like he’s been accused of sexual misconduct himself or anything.

3 Likes

Nice transmog by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like 1945? I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at here…

You know what they’re getting at. Don’t make it too obvious okay? Blizzard always been doing subtle jokes and this one is completely obvious. They could of chose 69 or any other number for the rocket. Considering 45 and recent with social media you can easily put this puzzle together like even oversea countries can figure it out.

1 Like

at least they didn’t name it the x-69 heartbreaker

You just introduced a whole world of disappointment in what could have been…

1 Like