Is WoW's problem poor management or bad game designers

Yes, youtube existed 15 years ago as well goober

If that is what you think then the whole damn world is in the same situation… EVERY other country and every other person… lmfao

the last 2 investor calls + api trackers +anecdotal evidence. what are you basing your magical numbers on

I’m not going to try and keep providing logic if you’re going to just look the other way and pretend to kiss blizzard’s behind. They’ve probably made you rich with all gold sales and carries you’ve made. I can’t imagine anyone that would defend WoW or blizzard to this extent unless they’re just in it for the money and banking off a broken system. Keep it coming though I’m sure

hes a shill best to just move on

Can you post a Youtube video from a 2006 beta then?

These sources:

https://ecentralsports.com/wow-shadowlands-is-the-fastest-selling-pc-game-of-all-time/

It probably is… AND also one of the quickest dying expansions as well…

again it was bought on hype was also one of the fastest declining. but you logic works out of you take that fact in a vacuum and consider nothing else sure. also the weekly games played is 11.37x lower than the mean

I mean you haven’t been successful so far, lmao

I’m just not ignorant enough to base the viability of an entire company off the success of a single product

state of the game isn’t great, sure, doesn’t mean Blizzard is failing as a company, that’s silly and hyperbolic

kinda like how I made your mom rich with all those carries ifykwim :smiling_imp: :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

did you know there’s more important things to get this passionate over

like, people are literally starving in the streets and you’re this poetic over how your $15/mo is being spent in a world with humanoid pandas

I’m a shill for ur mom buddy

1 Like

You know blizzard owns candy crush right ? Wow isn’t their money maker and hasn’t been. Pretty much loot boxes on overwatch make more.

2 Likes

ohhh the 2nd ur mom joke in this thread very impressive 1 per brain cell ! im surprised you were clever enough to come up with it twice in such a short time. your last remaining cell must be exhausted

you genuinely need to try harder

1 Like

It was bought because it was a good game and worth the money.

Where are your numbers for this?

ive already posted that. you simp for blizz on every thread i made the mistake of replying to before i noticed your name.

1 Like

I don’t have the trust level to post links but if you literally type in “burning crusade beta 2006” in youtube search you will find several videos, from showcasing starter zones to Outlands dungeons. Go upvote all my posts and get me some trust level and I’ll gladly post you all of them

This is what you posted:

I was wondering if you had any sources for this stuff. Obviously we can leave the anecdotal evidence out since that’s entirely subjective.

just type shadowlands player decline in google and sort yourself out

You do realize everyone disagreeing WITH YOU is also a good source of information as well right? The player base is drastically down from the 8 mil that bought the game and is teetering at 2 mil MAYBE 3 mil active players day to day…

Here is my source and it has been very accurate [Wow Realm Population] wowrealmpopulationdotcom … It is a link but I am sure you can figure it out cause it wont let me post the link so…

That’s Deflection sweety. I don’t complain about 15$ a month lol. I’d pay 30 if it meant the quality would prove.

I like how you’ve completely changed your tune once it got harder to defend your standpoint. And now you’re trying to tell me that I shouldn’t complain because it’s only 15 dollars a month.

Keep talking though

It didn’t? Put your readers on and read the rest of my post(s)?

For the 5th time

Blizzard isn’t failing, because WoW isn’t their only product

???

Like what part of this is so hard for you to understand?

You keep coming back with all these subjective examples of how WoW itself isn’t doing well , or isn’t fun, of which have nothing to do with Blizzard’s viability as a business

no, I’m done because I’m convinced you have the reading comprehension skills of a blind dog

2 Likes