Is wow pay to win now?

pay to lose really. If we get prelude like BFA…we all will get some really nice gear for doing massive groups on heavily spammed and flooded content to make that 20K gold item look like trash.

then its a mog. Which if someone wants to spend 300 to win the fashion show event…well, whatever makes them feel good I suppose lol.

Now item buying for mogs I will defend. With tooth and claw. I have a rule…100 dungeon runs and I am done. If the price is right, AH that stuff. Life is too short to be in a 1-60 dungeon 200 damn times for a .1% drop.

When I can literally see the wowhead loot rundown and go I have every single item in it but the 1 I truly want…100 is enough.

~https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aFJqOlYaJbs/maxresdefault.jpg

Nah, the most efficient work-around is to create a new Akston on the old server to inherit the post count. And, I assume, the trust level.

I’m genuinely curious how any of that constitutes ‘winning’.

I did that. But I didn’t want to inherit all the bans either!

For a shill, you’d think I wouldn’t be forum suspended so often. How can I get paid if they stop me from using the forums?!

5 Likes

pvp. Pve is only way to get gear and in pvp gear is important

2 Likes

Ty, i am a victim of this forum’s trust system

I trust you :]

2 Likes

OP should search what pay 2 win means, then delete this thread.

Yup its pay to win for sure.

Go to the looking for group channel…no…let me…

WTS +10 _15 +20 Keys in T…

There ya go…pay to win.
Bloodloverz-area52

2 Likes

Yeah but for some getting the gear is winning. I do think however this added corruption mechanic may make buying runs for loot a tad more interesting.

If this was sarcasm, it was a bad one.
If its not you are clueless about what pay 2 win is, just like OP.

Yes obviously everything is what you claim it is.

You pay somebody to get gear… You win because of IL.

IL > all else

Pay 2 win is when you use real cash to get stuff that cant be gotten by other means, as in cash wall, theres no cash wall in wow, just you lacking a pair of hands to get what other people got via skill and they get ingame profit from it.

1 Like

If you had to wait in a queue for 1-2h or pay to skip ahead thats P2W.

If you had to spend real money on loot crates until you get the really OP weapon with a special secondary that no other weapon has currently that’s P2W.

If you could spend money for a special 150% AP gain item that’s P2W.

Not being skilled enough to do the content and then having to reimburse better players to carry/deal with you is not P2W, only a little sad.

1 Like

Lol, no, get a grip. Go away with this garbage.

Play the game or don’t.

1 Like

Skill = grinding in a guild run until you finally get a drop.

Skill…that’s how you get it! Yeah Skill…

Ofc, its just grind, didnt you see the huge amount of people with Cutting Edge? oh wait … silly little kid.

yes, but at the end of the day, they’re not doing anything any other player in game can’t do without a carry.

you can run a m+ for max level rewards without paying someone
you can join a raiding guild without paying someone
you can join a mythic raiding guild without paying someone

you might have to put in (a lot of, in some cases) effort to do those things, but they can be done.

2 Likes