Is WoW a relaxing game for you?

Playing WoW is fun but is it “relaxing” ? be honest :panda_face:

5 Likes

No, too many arguments in this game and pressure.

5 Likes

I usually like to listen to music/podcasts while I do old raids or quest on an alt on the weekend

4 Likes

Hm, depends what I’m doing. If I’m leveling a character or out farming, yes. If I’m doing anything that deals with other people like LFR or pvp, it can go either way.

I’ll just log off if the game gets me frustrated.

10 Likes

I am actually the same, I listen to classical music or lofi beats while I farm for old transmogs. I try not to be too competitive

1 Like

Yes and no. Farming herbs/ores is my netflix and chill moment. And so are low keys where me and my friends screw around and try to kill each other. Then there are the prog keys where it’s all business and full concentration

6 Likes

The way I play it’s very relaxing. Except for an occasional Dungeon or LFR if I have a quest I want to complete everything I do is solo. I usually have WoW on one monitor and a movie or TV Show on the other.

3 Likes

For the most part, it is.

4 Likes

Yes. The game is relaxing for me.

But to be fair, that’s largely because I’ve put a lot of effort into figuring out what is and isn’t for me and making sure I stay within the playstyles I enjoy.

There are many of parts of this game that wouldn’t be relaxing for me if I participated in them.

5 Likes

Look at this guy’s name.

2 Likes

Not really relaxing, no. I’d say it sort of depends on what I’m doing, but most of what I do in game makes me tense up.

I know right, it’s the actual Pandaren. What in the name of Jaina

2 Likes

No.

But it’s fun to play.

I like PVP so it feeds my competitive nature.

For the most part it for me unless bite off more than I can chew,which isn’t often and I stay away from things that will wrek it.

I saw somebody named Chadgar not long ago. It made me chuckle.

For me it is. There is a certain beauty in the game if you ignore FOMO and just do what you want at your own pace.

I level alts to 50 and start new ones. I just really like 5-mans and leveling. Mythic Double-Plus-Good doesn’t interest me, I’ve raided in t he past and that doesn’t interest me. What interests me is taking a whole medicinal herb and vegging out reading quests text and collecting boar bootas.

1 Like

Well yes… all I can say is knowledge is power, use it wisely.

1 Like

It’s nearly always relaxing. I don’t do competitive game play. Which I’ve learned, for me personally, is the most stressful aspect of the game.

Not really. Even something as chill as gathering or camping spawns, you’re competing against others. Plus not enough chill content overall.

Only if there are no bugs.