Is Tyrande not a priest anymore?

Genn SHOULD be the new king…

Next Backup: Prophet Velen

I guess your right. Its not like he had a son to take over.

I think stormwind would want a human king, they are pretty racist people.

Turlayon has done nothing…

Just wait until next expansion trashes the Light and anything and everything associated with it…

yes

yes

agree

you…will die
revs chainsaw rapidly

:space_invader:h my g :space_invader:sh

No

yes

YES

She’s become the Night Man. The next expansion will chronicle her epic showdown against the Day Man.

Tyrande is not just a Priest… She is a Priestess of the Moon which is another class that combines Priest+Hunter+Paladin.
By lore they are requiered to train in hand to hand combat and are well versed in the use of all type of weapons but the prefered weapons are Bows and Moonglaives. They wear both cloth armor as well as plate armor.

People are saying she rerolled to other class but if your read the lore and the books she herself explains that Priestesses of the Moon embrace the different phases of the moon ranging from Loving and Healing to Deadly damage dealers.

In many instances in books, when she goes to battle she drops her Temple cloth and puts her plate armor on.

Sadly Night Elves priestesses got hit hard by gameplay limitations and ended up being just Human Priests with purple skin and long ears.

1 Like