Is trust level 3 redeemable?

Can I redeem myself after a certain amount of time to get trust level 3? Ive heard some say yes, some say no and then I’ve seen some people who say they’ve gotten banned before now have it. Can anyone confirm this?

5 Likes

idk, but Mom has TL3, so I think both of us will be able to eventually.

According to the sticky (New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features)

So, my guess is that you can reach Trust Level 3 if you were banned in the previous forums, but not if you were banned in the current forums.

2 Likes

Shame I lost my trust level 3 for no other reason than the mod was a big Stan Lee fan.

9 Likes

It’s actually a possibility you will be able to earn it after some time and good behavior. However from what vrak said in the forums, it’s just being talked about and there’s bugs that are higher up on the list.

Here’s the sauce.

5 Likes

Clarification: this is never coming. These new forums are an endless source of disappointment.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Ask Delaryn if there’s hope for good night elf writing, my dear. There’s as much hope for improvements to this forum as there is hope for Nathanos “Self-Insert” Marris to write a sensible story.

2 Likes

Swag.

5 Likes

It’s a brand you’ll wear the rest of your days.

You’re one of us! Embrace it!

1 Like

https://cdn.mpasho.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/1107079.jpg

1 Like

You dared speak ill of Stan the Man?!?

1 Like

I might have said suggested something along the lines that his in game tribute NPC should be a rogue. So that he can continue to steal credit for things.

And I was told that…“true or not” it was horribly insensitive and worth a 24 hour ban.

3 Likes

They ban for some nonsense for sure.

I’ve been banned more than once.

5 Likes

I lost my trust 3… Replying in a non serious joke thread with a non serious joke in context of the post… Flagged for trolling

2 Likes

Did you appeal? I got flagged recently too and successfully appealed a 72 hour silence on the forums.

1 Like

That’s something I would appeal. It’s something he was notorious for doing, which anyone with google can know.

Just because someone died doesn’t mean you suddenly can’t mention what he did when he was alive.

Otherwise they need to start banning talking about all his works as well.

3 Likes

I did appeal. And it was upheld. That is where the “true or not” quote came from. In my reply, it was actually stated “Factually accurate or not” when describing my statement.

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think certain aspects of the trust system are on a rolling period, which is why if you want Tl3 you need to keep maintaining it.

1 Like

Not yet, it’s been a busy week for me. I plan to try though.

It’s a little BS, If I had been posting off topic stuff in threads with a serious discussion, sure, action me. But a jokey response to thread who’s content solely involved licking forum users… Come on.

3 Likes