Is this really how you respond to people?

Read the Mac forums. 8.3 broke Mac users. And if you submit a ticket for it you basically get told “oh well”. It had been an issue since beta too

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The mods here REALLY frown on people derailing threads.

6 Likes

Just to note - an appeal is not to argue the case, it’s to have a fresh set of eyes go over the evidence again.

4 Likes

This is what’s known as hijacking a thread. You’re talking about something completely unrelated to this thread.

6 Likes

Once again, you didn’t watch the video or understand the point of the post. Let me clarify. The point is that he is willing to accept the punishment, but wants to understand what he is being punished for, and the blizzard rep just says “maybe you should take another look at what you are doing in-game”.

2 Likes

Blizzard is not going to say precisely what he did.

4 Likes

You friend is not very good at playing coy. I’m pretty sure he knows why he was suspended. Again, it’s not open for discussion here.

5 Likes

The only thing that Blizz is going to refer to is the original explanation in the email that player received. That’s intentional and it’s literally always been that way so that players can’t find ways around Blizzard’s detection systems which is what is explained in the response they got in the video too.

If that player wants to appeal again, this time properly as Live Chat is the wrong way to appeal, then they’re welcome to until such time that Blizz indicates that the matter is closed and no further appeals will be looked at.

4 Likes

Good to know you are “pretty sure”. Please let me know when you are sure, then tell me why.

I’m stepping out, got work to do, just flag the thread. A SFA will be in at some point to shut it down.

4 Likes

Post it in the linked thread, not in here, please. This thread is totally unrelated and is the wrong forum to boot.

3 Likes

Sort of the wrong thread. Hopefully you posted in the one I noted?

3 Likes

It’s customer support it’s somewhat related since there has been no news from bliz since their “fix” of it a few days ago

No, it’s a technical issue, and this is a completely unrelated thread.

6 Likes

Customer support = player help player.

2 Likes

No, it’s really not. CS has nothing to do with Tech Support issues.

2 Likes

Didn’t know that. I’ll stop replying after this sorry

I can’t really say more, I think everyone covered all the salient points. Thanks all.

16 Likes