Is this expansion done now?

I know there’s a few more patches to go but looks like the main storyline has ended.

I suspect that Dragonflight itself is done Narratively and what we will see now in 10.2.6 and 10.2.7 will be build up towards The War Within before prepatch.

9 Likes

Pretty much, yeah. There’ll be a few epilogue and wrap-up things, some kind of mysterious pirate based content in the next mini-patch, and then it looks like some build up to the next expansion before it drops late summer.

3 Likes

I dont think there is any content left… There will be another season of doing same raid and stuff what we doing now…

2 Likes

Time to farm gold and level alts.

Or just let sub lapse.

1 Like

Wait a second, we’re not getting Murozond as the final boss of the expansion?

It’s been done since around November

They’ve already hinted that S4 will just be recycled “fated” stuff, so on paper the Dragonflight content is already over - what is already out is all we’re going to get

I don’t think we’ll see Murozond’s official emergence until The Last Titan. I think Aman’Thul is gonna betray Nozdormu and that’s when we get his REAL transformation. Everything so far has been the Infinites trying to force the issue.

But what about both DOTI dungeons, and also that Chromie and Nozdormu cinematic where she says she won’t let him become Murozond?

Was all that for nothing?

173 Fyrakk kills

There were over 1,600 on Raz & Sark

Yeah, if any story comes it will be on the Pre-Expansion of WW as a setup for next expansion…

As for Content, we will have 10.2.6 and 10.2.7 and the Seasson of Renewal (basically a fated seasson) but its basically minor content compared to big patch to “reheat” the content until WW comes (10.0/10.1/10.2) or Mid-patches (10.0.5/10.1.5/10.2.5)

I mean, it resulted in the Infinites starting to re-join the Bronze Dragonflight, and Nozzy starting to relax how he looks at meddling with the timeline. That’ll probably have ramifications. Nobody ever said Murozond was going to be the final boss of the expansion.

Not at all. The Dawn of the Infinite Dungeon and Chromie storyline led to a lot of character growth for both Nozdormu and Chromie. And led to a healing of the rift between the Bronze and Infinite flight. These story beats aren’t meaningless just because we don’t know the rest of the story. We need to see what comes next. How we get to the destination.

1 Like

There was a main storyline? What was it? I didn’t think blizzard could make a worst expansion than shadowland…

1 Like

Basically yeah!

Stay for another season if you like Fated like SL or give the game a break till TWW.

I’d like to think so, The Azerothian Archives wasn’t as interesting as I thought it’d be. Buggy and sort of Boring. AND THE TUTORIAL TAKES AN HOUR! (Probably because of bugs), Only thing worth doing right now is Outland Cup, Which was fantastically difficult! Each Dragonriding Cup is better than the last I say, and the first one started out AMAZING!

The expansion just starting when the last story quest gets released. If all you’re here for is sitting on your hands waiting for some useless NPC to jabber at you, why not save some money and watch Tubi instead? Focus on the game systems, interact with the other players. All the stupid story quests do is get in the way of that.

pretty done yes.

Eh, I wouldn’t say it was worse than SL

The story was definitely lackluster though, total snoozefest that just didn’t “hype you up” the same way previous expansion stories did

1 Like

That reveal cinematic shadowy figure jailer had me … intrigued … shame they changed it.

To be honest.

DF and SL are kind of on par lol

2 Likes