Is this expansion done now?

did it ever really start? it started off pretty light on features, and i kept waiting for them to do something big and cool, and it just never came. and now it’s pretty much over. this has felt like the least substantial expansion of all time.

3 Likes

Yeah hopefully. We can soon get to business killing beetles!

Sadly Nozdormu will become Murozond. He doesn’t know how, when or why but he will become it. And he will die trying to stop his past self from getting the Dragon Soul. In an attempt to make the Hour of Twilight happen. As he saw that as the better outcome than what the “true end time” is.

You can tell Blizzard will probably do a “the road to hell is paved with good intentions” story with Nozdormu with him allowing some meddling with the timeline.

Did it ever start?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6chkGsc-0tY/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

You might even say we need to give it…time

I see what you did there :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

It was only a matter of…time…before someone did

1 Like

As far as I am concerned season 3 was the end of the expansion… Just some fated raids, and gear inflation to look forward to.

I’m actually excited for this. Fated raids were fun.

1 Like

Except I just…have ZERO desire to do it. I like dragon racing sure when it’s casual, but make it a competitive time limit thing and I suddenly have no desire. I like the casual dragon riding but when the advanced started and all the stuff easily knocked you out of your speed I quit.

Iridikron still needs to be adressed in more details, probably leading up to next expansion but yeah I’d say it’s about done.

All that is left now is “Clean Up on Dragon Isles.”

And a prepatch for TWW this summer.

Is it competitive? I didn’t know that?

what would u call it? it isn’t really just breeze easy it is ok lets add all these traps can frustrate you but at the end u get a gold sticker. I think its great for people that wants it, but I don’t. So i’m not doing it.