IS this EMAIL LEGIT from noreply@e.blizzard.com

The important thing to do is check the internal routing headers for the email you received and make sure they actually do come from Blizzard. If you have questions, you can check the part that starts with the following in Chrome:

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;

1 Like

A survey was recently sent out that matches the description you’ve provided here. You usually get an email with a link to a survey, and the survey has all of the details. The survey is not a guarantee for selection though, it just lets the user research group know you’re interested.

As a reminder, our surveys will never ask for your email address or password. We are interested in your personal opinions, so please do not share this survey, your answers, or the link with others.

7 Likes

Thank You for the answer

General rule is to never trust a source, especially with links, as mentioned here the only true way to validate a sender’s address is the SMTP header. The sender’s address you’d check in the traditional can be modified.

Perl yah I keep getting emails from noreply@blizard.com iits a fake

Ps and he stolen my all my characters ot lvl 60 and lvl46 an lvl59 an lvl51 an lvl17

The address, noreply@blizzard.com is not a fake. those are generally from support when you submit a ticket or use one of the automated self-help options like the Item Restoration Page.

Keep in mind, it is important to check the headers on emails you receive as scammers usually try to spoof the return address to look legitimate. It could look like it is coming from us, but the sending address isn’t actually coming from the displayed email.

More information can be found in the following Support Article:

As this thread is nearly a year old I’m going to lock it up. If your account has been compromised, Koridie, I’d encourage you to report it so we can help with recovery.

8 Likes