Is there somewhere I can check delve runs for the week?

I came here with the same Q as you, and I swear you were being trolled with some of those responses. lol

2 Likes

Oh my.
Oh my.

It hurt just to read and I wasn’t even the one asking the question.

I wondered the same thing too, but never cared enough to make a thread about it. Glad I didn’t!

4 Likes

No, there is no tracking for it. It’s silly. Hopefully they add it in 11.0.5.

And people who don’t understand.

When you mouse over M+ slots, it tells you the highest runs that affect the node you mouse over.

There’s no such thing for Delves.

So if you do, for instance, 1 7, 2 6, and 5 4s.

The first slot will tell you to do a 7 to improve. Makes sense. But then the second slot will tell you to do a 5 to improve. Which isn’t helpful, because if you forgot what you run (like the OP), you think you did 6 4s then, and you either need to run 2 6s to get a +6 in that slot, or a 5 to get a 5. When in reality, you would just need 1 6 to get a +6.

There’s no way to see what level delves we’ve done for the week, and the mouseover isn’t descriptive enough to help us figure it out. It’s even worse in the 3rd slot, as it affects 4 runs. (So if your last 4 runs were a 1-2-3-4, then it tell you to do a 2, which yes, it right, but if you could see the runs, you’d see you already did a 3 and 4, so if you wanted, you could just do 2 3s or 2 4s and skip that 2.

This is even more muddied by the fact the vault row is also occupied by completing weekly quests that reward a Bountiful Key.

2 Likes

My guy, I am feeling this so hard, I don’t think I have ever seen a thread here with such a complete lack of intelligence. People read your reply and then immediately say the wrong thing, or repeat the wrong thing they already said. I honestly think it might just be trolling because I can’t believe people are that oblivious for this long.

I too am stuck with a slot three on my DK saying tier 1, while the other two are 616, I came here also to see if there was a way to know how many more tier 8 delves I needed to do for him. I thought I had 8 done, but it still says tier one on that last slot.
I have 3 characters I play regularly and i’ve ONLY done tier 8 delves on all 3 toons. It would be nice if there was tracking of what affects your upgrades like the Mythic + list someone else showed.

3 Likes

That makes total sense. I wonder if there is a command line query that you could run asking “How many Level X delves have I done in this lockout?” so we could at least track it with a macro or weak aura maybe?

I’m going to have to start keeping a spreadsheet again, aren’t I?

2 Likes

It has to track that info SOMEWHERE, I’m just not sure if it’s forward-facing data we have easy access to.

2 Likes

They should put it in the raid info tab somewhere.

2 Likes

As you say for sure it is tracked as the vault itself has to know which is the highest and how many. I don’t know a whole lot about UIs and such but can we actually get the information in a add-on/WA I have no clue.

It should be tracked and easily found like raids are tracked for us. It would be nice to open a tab real for a quick glance at every delve and tier we have ran for the week

** sp edit

1 Like

You may be burnt out on delves for the week, but I would push through and do 8s until you get that upgrade pop-up thing. I have a great vault dung addon that shows all the keys/H/TW for the week, so even though the vault does show the ilvl for each slot I can hover over and see what exactly I’ve done for that slot. It’s called something like: Great Vault Dungeon. Have not looked for a delve one, but this post will make me do so.

I play a lot of alts and that last slot has diminishing returns. Sum up the thread is that there is no way to track specifics of your runs this week for delves in game at this point.